||3|| Saiki Family Home Renovation?

_____________________

I sat next to Kusuo as we watched some TV together, my favourite show.. [f/s]
It was all perfect until-

"HEY KUSUO! Y/N!! Help me move the furniture will you? It'll be a quick job with your powers."
"Move it yourself."  Kusuo replies for both of us.
"Well🤓 there are other things I have to carry, like-"
Mom comes out of nowhere and jumps into dad's arms and he carries her bridal style.

"SEE?? I HAVE MY HANDS FULL CARRYING YOUR MOM!!"
"You're so strong honey~"

"I repeat, Move it yourself."

Due to their Fights and arguments, Mom and dad slept in separate bedrooms. however, that problem is about to be fixed by the one and only:
KUSUO SAIKIIII!!!

"Stop acting like we're on a tv program, Y/n."

...

"oHHH a flying bed!!"  Dad said excitedly while jumping on the bed which was floating midair until Kusuo pushed him off and he landed head first on the ground.

Our powers are not always convenient. For example, Kusuo's powers are uncontrollable and they lead to chaos.
While mine are controllable like a light switch, and they do not lead to any sort of chaos.

"hey look!! I'm super strong!!" Dad said as he pretended he was holding the bed with one finger, when it was really Kusuo's powers holding it up.

I made the bed fall on him.

"Oops..."  I said.
Kusuo gave me a thumbs-up.

...

"Phew, We're done moving the furniture now." Dad said as he wiped some sweat off his face.

He didnt do shit.

"You didn't do shit."
Me and Kusuo Simultaneously comment.

"Oh no(x1)! The bed is blocking the entrance to the baloney." Mom cried.
"You're right! I'd move it myself but it's too big to move." Dad responded.
"There has to be sOMEbODy who can move it"
"Well, that person should be someone with psychic powers..."
"Yeah, I wish there was SOMEONE with psychic powers"

"Stop the farce. Anyways, I'm leaving now, ask Y/n to do whatever."
I got mad at his response so: "YOU ARE NOT LEAVING, YOU SON OF A-"
"Isn't there ANYONE with psychic powers around?"

Then mom and dad looked to Me who was tugging on Kusuo's shirt angrily, trying to get kusuo to stop smirking.
"STOP IT."  I mentally yelled at my parents.

Kusuo let me handle it as he watched me move the bed with a little struggle of course, But it was all fine.
"Woah! This is so good! Now we can get to the balcony!!! Great job Y/n!!
"In appreciation for this... We'll give you the gift of a little brother or sister."
"Which one do you want~ Ooh I bet you choose a sister, you already have two brothers~"
 Mom and dad were hugging each other... in a weird way...

"Don't say things like that to your kids.."  Kusuo mentally commented.
"Whatever, If this is it we're going back to our ro-"  I said, only to be interrupted by dad.

"OH NO(x2)!!!"
"NOW WE CAN'T OPEN THE CLOSET!!"
"This is terrible!!!"
Mom and dad then turn to me and Kusuo who were at the door ready to go to our room and finish that one episode.

I guess a little more help can't hurt. right..?

...

"Wow!! It looks so neat now!!" Mom called out.
"Yup! This time its totally perfect, let's go to the living room now and-"
"OH NO (x3)!!! WE CAN'T LEAVE THE ROOM BECAUSE THE BED IS BLOCKING THE DOOR!!!"
Then mom and dad, (Again) Turn to me and Kusuo.
"Are they stupid???" Kusuo asked rhetorically.

"Hmm, Let's knock down this wall then and connect our rooms to make it larger!"
"KusuoooOOooOo make this wall disappear." Dad whined.
"Fine, But don't forget that you asked for this..."  Kusuo made his hand in a ready-to-flick position.

I covered my ears, this will be loud.
"Done."  Kusuo said.
"ah.... y-yes..."  Dad said, still recovering from the noise.
"Th-Thanks"
"Wait a sec..."  I thought. Then I put my hands in the same position Kusuo did and grinned, I faced it towards Dad.

No, I wasn't really going to flick, I just wanted to see dad's reaction.
"EEEEEEEK-" Dad was startled.
"haha, that's a reaction to remember."  Kusuo joked.

"This is great!! Knocking the wall down was a great decision!!" Dad exclaimed.
"You're right!! there's so much space now." mom replied.
"yeA~ so much space now!~" Dad copies.

"WAIT!! i just realized, HAVING THIS MUCH SPACE MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE"

"Just so you know, I think I'm going to lose it."   Kusuo looked so tired of the crap.

"The space over here bothers me~"  Mom said pointing to the empty space.
"okay then, Lets put something there."
"what about a tv?"
"hmm.. something is a little off... It should be either a sofa or a tiger rug."

"WHAT KIND OF CHOICES ARE THOSE-????"  I internally screamed.
"At any rate! right now we only have a sofa at home!! Y/n will move it in here"

-"WHAT A BAD IDEA!! NOBODY'S GOING TO SIT THERE"
-"OUR HEADS WILL FACE NORTH! FIX IT GUYS!!"
-"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CREEPY OBJECT??"
-"UGHHH OUR ROOM IS TOO HUMID NOW"
-"WE DON'T NEED TWO KING SIZE BEDS!!"
-"IVE NEVER SEEN THAT CEILING BEFORE!!"
-"SOMETHING FEELS ROUGH"
-"AHHH THIS IS NOT WORKING!!!"

...

"Okay guys, Let's all take a break now,"  Dad said.
Kusuo stood holding the wall for support while I sat slouched on the floor.
Kusuo and i breathed heavily.

"hey honey, look at this!" Mom said as she shows dad a piece of paper. "The room on the left is our bedroom, and we tore down the wall because it was small right?

but the right room is actually bigger,
doesn't that mean that instead of tearing down the wall,
we should've made the right room our bedroom?"

..
Dad snapped his fingers. "THATS IT!!!!" 
"Really? did I do a good job?" 
"Yeah! you're the best honey!"

"okay then, Kusuo! put the wall back!"

"HMM?" Kusuo said.

Thats my cue to leave :)

"umm.. actually.. your mom asked that."
"hey- HONEY!!"
"PLEASE THIS IS THE LAST REQUEST WE'LL EVER MAKE"

"IT BETTER BE." Kusuo yells.

Kusuo then resurrected the wall back to it's original state.
"waow Kusuo you're amazing~" Mom said.

"Do whatever you want now."  Kusuo said as he walked out the door and sat next to me in our room, I was awaiting him so we could start the show.

...

"our love castle is finally complete~"
"yeah honey~"

"Theres one thing I forgot to mention. my restoration ability has a downside too."
"like?"

-"hm?"
"where'd the bed go?"

"This ability doesn't actually revert things back to their original state, all it does is rewind things by one day. the problem is, the time goes back for other nearby objects as well. This time it was a wall, so the whole house probably went back too."  Kusuo smirked at that last sentence.

I didn't understand shit you just said 😃

Mom and dad wailed at the same time as they looked at their bedrooms which were apart again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿