Chapter 2| Her.

Back at home(Michaels POV)

How could I have been so damn blind?! I never knew that I made Kyle think that being taller than me was a crime, I mean I know I complain every once in a while but I didn't think it was such a big deal but that's not the point the point is that I made it seem like such a big deal....

"Kyle!" I called out through the house waiting for an answer in return. "KYLE" I called out once more while walking up the stairs.

"IM HERE MICHAEL" I heard her call out from our room. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to see Kyle laying on her side while reading a book on the bed. Oh dear god how I could have taken her right then and there. She's such a goddess with her white hair in a big messy bun and her white silk skirt that only stopped at the middle of her thick mocha smooth thighs, and her big boobs supported in her white silk bra. Not to mention her thick tender juicy a-

"Michael what is it?" My thoughts got interrupted by Kyle looking at me with curiosity in those chocolate brown eyes.
I licked my lips and slowly walked up to her. When I approached her I gently caressed the side of her face while smirking. She soon placed her small soft hand on mines and closed her eyes.

That's when I leaned in close to her ear and opened my mouth...

"CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME FOOD PLEASE" I yelled in her ear causing her to jump up quickly, rubbing her ear and groaning in pain. I then stood back as if nothing happened, smiling like an idiot.

"MICHAEL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? YKNOW I HATE THAT." She said still rubbing her ear that I yelled in.

"Can you make me some food please mommy" I said in a childlike way while pouting out my bottom lip. She glared at me but sighed in defeat. "Fine you're lucky you're adorable" she said getting off the bed and walking to the door.

"And sexy?" I asked following behind her as she swayed her hips in front of me. "Yes and sexy" she replied.

"And fierce like a tiger?" I asked cockily.

"Yes"

"And good at fucking" she instantly stopped in her tracks turning around, hanging her head to the side while giving me an irritated glare. I put my hands up in defense "sorry". Once we reached the kitchen I sat on the stool that was connected to our island counter.

"What are you hungry for babes?" She asked while leaning on the counter on her forearms, giving me a clear view of her smooth cleavage. I stared at them completely mesmerized.

"You..." I said silently, still staring.

"What?" She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Spaghetti and boobs dammit I meant spaghetti and meatballs" I said slapping my hand on my forehead at my stupidity. She chuckled while turning away from me, going through the cabinets getting the ingredients out.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

After dinner I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed with my ebony beautiful goddess waiting for me to fill the empty spot next to her. As I walked out of the bathroom I seen Kyle bent over on all fours looking for something that seemed to either be behind the pillows or that has fallen behind the bed.

I walked over towards her curious of what she was struggling with. "What are you looking for?" I asked her with my hands in my pajama pants pockets.
"I was looking for my charger but now my arm is stuck" she said while trying her best to wiggle her arm out of the space the headboard and mattress held it in. While she wiggled the force caused her plump butt to jiggle effortlessly. I opened my mouth in awe as I felt my bulge leap and throb.

"Hey! Earth to box head! Are you gonna help me or just stand there looking at my ass all day?" She asked with impatience while looking back at me. I shook my head to get the naughty thoughts out of my head and made my way over to help her.

"Oh sorry baby here I'll hel-" I stopped in my tracks and thought for a moment...this is my chance to get revenge. A devilish smirk slowly crept upon my face.

"Actually NO I won't help you" She snapped her head back looking at me with a confused yet scared look.

"Excuse me?" She said. I slowly walked closer to her feeling more horny and powerful. "You heard me...I said no."

"Why?" She whined still trying to get heard arm out that wouldn't budge not one bit. "Remember that time on Valentine's Day you promised we were gonna have a romantic night but instead you tied my hands to the head board and started eating my favorite snacks in front of me?"

"Are you serio-"

"Or that time you left me with a boner in public after SPECIFICALLY telling me you were gonna suck me off in the public bathroom"

"Ok but-OW!" Her sentence got interrupted by my large palm slamming down on the soft surface of her big round butt cheek so hard I doubt it didn't leave a handprint. She tried to use her other arm to rub her cheek but instead I held it behind her back while getting behind her and grinding my bulge against her soft ass, trying to poke it at her throbbing velvet core.

"Michael get off me please" she said in a whiny tone. I gave her one quick hard thrust causing her butt to jiggle a little.

"Ah! Michael get off of me ya goofball" she said trying to wiggle out of my grasp. I let her arm go and brought both of my big hands to her waist, slowly massaging her soft butt cheeks and gripping them lightly while doing so. Her skin was so soft like cool silk rubbing against a baby's cheek. She slowly let a soft moan slip away from her lips. A devilish smirk came upon my face, I leaned down close to her ear.

"You like that baby?"

"Mhm" she said with her eyes closed but they popped back open once I popped her butt cheek hard. "Use your words baby" I said in a low tone as my hands snaked under her white silk skirt.

"Yes I like it" She moaned softly. I was so in the moment that I didn't even notice that her wrist that was stuck between the headboard and the mattress was slightly turning purple. "Oh shit" I cursed under my breath.

"Ok baby this may hurt but I'm gonna need you to bare with me ok?" I said leaning over and grabbing her wrist softly. "Ok Michael" she said with a worried look on her face. I gently but firmly started to pull her wrist out dear god it must've hurt because she started screaming into the pillow that was beside her.

"It's ok it's ok it's almost out" I said trying my best to calm her down and not trying to rip her wrist off.

"OW OW MICHAEL HURRY YOU MOTHERFUCKER IT HURTS" She yelled impatiently. I quickly pulled it out causing Kyle to roll on her back, panting of relief. "Jesus Christ" she said rubbing her wrist and sucking air through her teeth. I stood there admiring her body it was like a body of a goddess. She then got up and rolled her eyes at me while putting her white silk robe on.

"I hate you." Once I realized what she said I grabbed her arm before she could grab the door. "What the hell did you just say?" She looked back with a scared look. I pulled her back to me with such force that she grunted a little when she ran into me. I wrapped my arm around her waist tightly. "I asked a question..so I'll ask again..what the hell did you say?" she looked dead in my eye and remained as silent as a mouse.

"So we're gonna play the silent game huh? Alright then, we'll see if you're silent by the end of the night. Now..get on that fucking bed, ass up face down." I said pushing her behind me towards the bed with the arm that was once wrapped around her waist.