Chapter 14|Roadkill

Kyle's POV

I moaned a little bit as michael held me in place on his lap while he kissed on my neck. One of his hands snaked up under my dress, grabbing the rim of my thong.

I moaned and giggled until I looked out of the car window there was a tall guy who stood in front of his truck that was parked behind him while he was just watching us. I got kind of uneasy but Michael continued to kiss on my neck.

"Michael..." I said getting a little freaked out.

"Mmm you smell so good.." He muttered into my neck as he continued to kiss it.

"Michael" I said tapping him lightly while still staring at the tall figure. It was kinda foggy in the parking lot so you couldn't really see him that well.

"Like honey biscuits and bubble gum~.." He moaned while grabbing the side of my thong trying to pull it down my thigh. I slapped his chest hard.

"MICHAEL" Now my face was turned towards him. He looked up quickly, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"What?" He said with quite an attitude. I shifted my head towards the guy again only to see that his figure disappeared. I furrowed my eyebrows as my heart sank into my stomach.

"What? No-I just SEEN him right there he was right here!" I said with a panicking tone in my voice while pointing at the window. Michael then followed where my finger led. He shrugged and looked back at me.

"Seen who?"

"I don't know it was like a guy out there just staring at us"

"Are you sure? Cause I don't see anybody plus if he was right there and he left right this second I would've been seen him walking into that restroom place" He said pointing at the front windowsill that showed a clear view of the rest stop we were at. But for some reason I didn't see the guy.

I whimpered a little bit but I guess Michael heard me because he forced my head to look at him by moving my chin with his finger.

"Hey hey, it's ok alright? Nobody is out there plus I'm right here with you. Now do you have to use the restroom because we have 2 more hours to go." I looked back at the place and back at him. I do have to use it so I have to swallow this fear.

"Yeah, I have to go. You should try to go to because you're driving" I said getting off of his lap and pulling my thong back up.

"Nah I don't have to go I'll just wait in here and if you need me text me, ok?"

"Okay" we then shared a quick kiss before I opened the door and walked outside. I slammed it close making sure it was secure until I heard the lock. As I walked into the place there was a guy at the front desk. I said hello and got a nod and a smile back in return. I looked around for the restrooms and seen a sign on the ceiling that indicated the womens restrooms were to the left.

I walked over and down the hall and found the door. I opened to it see that the bathroom was empty, thank god I don't need anyone hearing my loud stream. After I used it I made sure to wipe but before I flushed the toilet I heard the door open. I stood still wondering who could that be.

"Michael?" I called out.

No response

"Michael is that you baby?"

No response

Ok now I'm freaking out a little bit. The foot steps got closer to me until two feet stopped in front of my stall. Who ever it was wore two beefy leather brown boots that were a little tore and had some creases. My heart was now racing at this point, I didn't know what to do but I sure in hell made sure I didn't move nor make a noise.