Chapter 3|Dripping punishment

Michael's POV

I covered Kyle's mouth while pulling her head back on my shoulder so that I can bite on her neck. I continued to pound her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Her robe started to fall off but it only stayed on the rim of her butt. I popped her ass one time very hard causing it to leave a dark print, I could slowly feel myself coming to my climax as I continued to pump her pussy from the back.

Kyle could barely moan anymore she had a stressed out look on her face with her mouth open. I smirked at how weak she was from me ravaging her now swollen core. She already made such a mess dripping all of her juices on the bed sheets. "Are you ever gonna say you hate me again?" I said in a deep tone in her ear. She didn't say anything so I started to roughly pound into her making our bed violently hit the wall causing some pillows to fall.

"NO NO NO IM SORRY" I felt my peak come quickly but she's so sexy it just makes me wanna fuck her all night. Her pussy wrapped tightly around my length, becoming one ever so quickly. Letting me fill it's hunger with my satisfaction as it's getting served.

"M-Michael I'm cumming.." She said in her low weak sexy tone. I smiled against her neck and pulled out quickly causing her weak body to fall back on the bed. Her body twitched a little as she slowly laid on her back, opening and raising her knees close up to her chest this was our finishing position as always. I leaned forward and spat on both of her tits, letting my dick rest on her warm swollen pussy. I began to massage them while Kyle closed her eyes whimpering softly at my touch. I bent down to feast on her soft warm breast. I licked and sucked at the plump soft pillows that embraced my face. I stopped massaging her breast and looked down at my dick laying against her womanhood. I slowly flexed my hips rubbing it up and down the wet folds of her pussy.

"Mmm~...Michael~..."She moaned, sliding her hand down my stomach that was revealed under my unbuttoned red silk pajama jacket. I stared at her with burning lust in my eyes, but before I slipped into her pussy I put both of my hands beside her head, never removing my eyes off of her big doe ones. I easily slipped into her soft comforting core, making Kyle arch her back up a little bit.

I then laid all my weight on her so that it was skin against skin. I grabbed a hold of her face, stroking her walls slowly but roughly. I wanted to see what she felt as I drank down her sweet moans...every..last bit of them. Her moans were like lemonade ice tea in the summer time so refreshing.

"P-please Michael~..." She whimpered while slowly turning her head that was still within my grip, connecting those beautiful chocolate eyes with mines.

"Please what, baby?" I asked while increasing the pressure of my thrusts.

"Please~..I need you baby~..." She said biting her lip softly. I planted light kisses on the surface of her smooth soft skin as I dragged my hand down her body hungrily until I reached her clit. I rubbed it softly with my thumb, still keeping my pace in rhythm only adding a tiny bit of force.

My eyes rolled back a little bit from the feeling of her being wrapped around my love-stick.

She groaned while gripping the pillow her head was planted on.

"Tell me how it feels..what does it feel like when we become one with each other hm?" I said in her ear. My thrust became rougher and faster, causing or bodies to make a lot of noise as my balls slapped against her pussy.

The bed started rocking lightly against the wall from the force. Kyles mouth became a perfect 'O' as her eyes closed. Her back arched up as soon as I felt her clenching around my dick. I grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her before I planted my face in her neck. I started slamming into her with full force making sure to flex my hips in order to hit her spot.

"MICHAELLLL" Kyle screamed out. She wrapped her legs tightly, pushing me deeper.

"Shit I'm cumming say my name louder baby" I started stroking her g-spot harder than ever causing some of our pillows to fall off of the bed. While Kyle kept screaming my name I felt my dick twitch a few times.

I gave her one more hard thrust before I released my load into her. "FUCKK" I grunted into her neck. I soon felt her juices on my dick right after. I released her wrists and let my hand slide down from her mouth and onto her neck. I looked up to see Kyle staring at the ceiling panting ever so heavily. We sat there for 5 minutes waiting for the ecstasy to come down. After that I slowly got up and pulled my now limp dick out of her and tucked it back in my pajama pants.

"Now don't EVER let me catch you saying something slick out of your damn mouth again, do you understand?" I said strictly while heavy breathing a little bit.

"Yes sir..." She mutter, slowly closing her legs. I smirked cockily before opening the nightstand and grabbing my vape that was white with my initials in all diamonds.

"Good girl" I said before I walked out the door.