Chapter 9| Hidden evidence

Kyles POV

"M....michael...he's dead."

Nothing but fear and worry was flushed over my face. My heart was pounding seeing Frankie face all bruised, swollen and beaten. On his left cheek it was all red and it looked like someone's shoe print. I slowly turned around and looked up at michael, expecting him to have the same face as me but it was emotionless as if he felt no sympathy for Frankie.

"Ok? We'll just call the ambulance" He said shrugging his shoulders with his hands in his pockets, still having the emotionless expression. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Michael what the fuck did you do to him? Did you stomp him out? AND WHY ARENT YOU CALLING THE COPS" He flinched a little at how loud my last sentence was. He put his hands out in defense.

"Hey! Would you quiet down before someone comes in here" He said in a whisper with an annoyed expression.

This motherfucker right HERE. I got up and pushed him out the way so that I could get to the door. But before my fingers could wrap around the knob michael pulled my waist back, causing my back to hit his chest.

"Michael what the fuck are you doing? Come on we need to call the ambulance and get him out of here" I tried to get out of his grip but his arms tightened around my waist more.

"Kyle if we go out there calling the ambulance telling them that this guy is dead and the only person who was up here with him was ME. And on top of that he has shoe marks on his face. Now even if it wasn't me the system would make it seem like it was me because me and him were the only ones on this floor. Now how does that sound to you? If we try telling the cops that, hm?" I thought about it for a second. Yeah he's right and plus I don't want him going to jail for like 6+ years. And besides how the system is today they'll make him go longer plus he's a black man. And they won't wanna hear my side because I'm a black woman.

"Oh shit you're right. But even if we don't go to the cops there's a lot of people in this building and the only exit is down the hall and through a door and downstairs that goes to the alley. So please tell me how we're supposed to get rid of his body and don't forget he's a big guy." I said pointing my hand at Frankie lifelessly body.

I heard Michael sigh of frustration. His arms let me loose of my waist while he did so. I turned around to become face to face with him. He ran his hands up and down his face while groaning.

"Ok ok, look, you know this place better than me. When does this place close?"

I thought about it for a second.

"It closes at around 4:00-5:30" He looked at his wrist watch and flicked his wrist around a little bit so he could see it properly. After a few moments of looking at it he lightly nodded.

"Ok it's 4:47 that's right around the corner." He then walked out the door quickly walking over to the balcony. I peeked my head out the door to see what he was doing. After a few seconds he walked back over to me.

"Ok, most people left, there's only four people gathering the rest of their stuff so when this place shuts down we are going to that exit you were talking about and we are going to dump his body in the dumpster" Man I have never been in a situation like this inn my life. I can't do jail I'm scared for jail!

My thoughts got interrupted by Michael grabbing my face with both of his hands.

"Kyle look at me, it's gonna be ok alright? I would never let us go to jail, never EVER. Just calm down and do as I say and we'll get out of this together, ok?" He said looking into my eyes. All I seen was sincere behind this brown eyes. I nodded lightly. He then pressed his lips against mines, locking me into a deep passionate kiss. I moaned lightly until he disconnected his lips from me.