Chapter 22| Not So Bad Now, Huh?(18+)

Kyles POV

After we finished our food we gathered our things and started making our way to the car. Michael pulled me roughly to his side by my waist. Everyone else was walking in front of us so they couldn't see how Michael just scorpion snatched me to his side. Once we got in the car we were hitting the road.

After a while we were now down the street from the mansion. To be honest I was happy to be home but also worried about the tricks Michael might try tonight when everyone is asleep. But he's a wimp he wouldn't have the balls to-

"Oh you said we have to be there in 5 minutes?" My thoughts were broken by Michael talking on the phone. I looked at his phone and seen the screen flash on for a split second. When it did that it just showed his phone screen..he wasn't even ON THE PHONE.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him as I watched him continue his fake phone call.

"Ok, don't worry frank me and Kyle will be there...soon." He looked at me slowly once he said my name. My heart started thumping.

"Ok bye see you then!" He then put his phone in his pocket.

"Aww what happened Michael? That phone call sounded pretty serious" Mama said.

"Oh yeah well frank, my manager, called me and said he wanted me and Kyle to meet him at a hotel so that we could talk about putting Kyle on my newest album" He looked at me with a big smile.

"Oh wow! See Leon our baby is gonna be a STARRR"

"Yep, you better believe Mrs. Devine...you better believe" He said never breaking eye contact with me.

Once we stopped at the house everyone got out expect for me. I was still stuck in my spot trying to process what just happened. But it got interrupted when I heard the car door slide open.

Michael poked his head inside.

"Cmon baby I don't wanna come in there after you now" He deeply chuckled. I hated his guts right now I wanted to smack that silly grin off of his face. Once I got out everyone was already in the house expect for my mom.

"Be safe you guys! I'll put your leftovers up" I stood frozen as an iceberg in my spot as I watched the door close behind my mom. My heart was thumping out of my chest. I slowly turned around to see Michael standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Not so tough now huh..?" He said walking up to me. His smirk dropped when he was an inch away from me. His arms snaked around my waist.

"Cmon baby, I don't wanna be late for our meeting" He then roughly pushed me towards the car, giving me a signal to start walking. Once I got in he came in after me and placed the key in the ignition.

"Sit back and relax my dear.." He then drove off.

    ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Get yo' ass in there" Michael said as he roughly pushed me in the hotel room.