Chapter 15 | Family reunion

Kyles POV

I dragged the heavy luggage out of the trunk causing it to hit the ground on impact making me shake a little. I grabbed a handbag and put it around the handle of the suitcase. I grunted and strained trying to pull it while michael came out the car on his iPhone. By from the sounds of the phone he was playing flappy bird. I exhaled.

"Michael can you please get off your phone and help me?"

"Uhh...yea....just give me one minute.." He said never losing eye contact with his phone. I started to get fed up because we were in the hot heat.

"MICHAEL GET OFF THAT FUCKING PHONE BEFORE I BEAT THE LIGHT-SKIN OFF YA BLACK ASS" I yelled. Michael jumped and instantly put his phone in his pocket. Afterwards he rushed over to me instantly taking the luggage I had in my hands.

"Thank you." I said grabbing the rest of the stuff. I closed the trunk with our car key. Me and Michael walked away as the trunk was slowly closing. Once we were on the door step I rung the door bell twice and waited for an answer. After 2 seconds I heard the door unlock and the door knob twist. When the door opened my dad appeared. He smiled when he seen both of us.

"KAI AND MIKE! How are both of ya's doin'? I've been waitin' for all of y'all to get here we didn't wanna start dinner with out ya" He said letting us in and closing the door after.

"Well yea papa yknow how traffic can be in the day time, and I just couldn't wait to see my folks. I see the house has changed I can't believe you guys actually rearranged the mansion! I love it!" I said looking around at the brand new white ceiling that had golden designs on it along with a crystal and gold chandelier.

"Yeah ya mother was going on and on about it and I keep tellin' her, if she keeps wanting to spend money we aren't gonna have anymore. And listen.." He leaned in close to us putting his hand on the side of his mouth as if he was blocking it.

"Ya' mother is gonna make me run out of my pants if she keeps naggin'"

"I DO NOT NAG" I heard my mom call out from the kitchen. Papa chuckled.

"Jennifer Y'know I'm just kiddin' ya babes" He said turning around towards the kitchen. My mom walked out wearing a red dress that hugged her curves. She came out with a towel in her hand as she strutted to us.

"Hey you guys! I'm so glad you made it! I missed my baby cakes so much" she said grabbing my face and kissing my cheeks repeatedly. I blushed with embarrassment as michael stood there smiling at me.

"Mamaaaa, michael is right hereee" I said, muffled by my mom squeezing my face. She giggled and pulled away.

"And he can get some lovin' too! C'mere son-in-law you aren't safe mista!" She said grabbing Michaels face like she did mines and started kissing his cheeks repeatedly. He giggled a little bit when she pulled away.

"Y'know I'm still thinking til this day. How in the hell did Leon Devine end up marrying Jennifer Tilly?" He said putting both of his fingers up and moving them back and forth on every word he said. He smiled and then turned towards my mom who had already been smiling at him.

"Because you were the one who seen the good in me unlike everybody else they liked my appearance" She said walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. He smirked down at her and in the next moment...they started making out...hard.

Me and michael stared in disgust as our ears got filled with the weird old people moans. My mom started lifting her leg up to my dads waist, allowing his to take a hold of it.

My mom then pulled away.

"We should go out in the garden..and show Jeff what he's been missing~.." She said trailing her finger down my dads buff chest. He then looked up to think about it and smirked.