Chapter 13| Family vacay

Kyle's POV

    I tightened my black belt that was wrapped around my waist so that it could help my fitted dress hug my curves tighter. My dress was a little bit past my knees and it was a long sleeved dressed it was also a turtle neck and the color was baby blue. My hair was in a messy bun with a slick swoop along with some edges. I looked in the mirror one last time to make sure I was straight until I seen my edges was crooked.

As I was fixing it with my edge brush Michael came in fixing his red silk shirt that had a silver crown on the collar along with some black slacks that had a black leather belt around them. I glanced at him in the mirror and smiled for a second before I went back to doing what I was doing.

He scooted over towards me a little bit in order to get his cologne he always wears.

"Baby, do you have everything packed for this weekend?" I asked michael while fixing my earring but I slowly gave michael the side eye when I heard how fast he was clicking the top part of the cologne body, making the liquid come out faster. He spritzed it all over his body for atleast 3 seconds.

I just stood there looking at him as if he was crazy. Until he looked up and caught my eye, that's when he stopped what he was doing.

"What?"

"Seriously Michael?" I said, dropping my hands to my sides. He just glanced at the bottle then back to me.

"What?" He exclaimed.

"You don't need all of that cologne plus it's so strong" I said coughing a little bit while waving in the air, trying to get the scorching scent out of my face. He chuckled and put the cap back on the bottle. He sat it down on the sink counter and checked himself out in the mirror until he caught me checking him out. He smirked at me and turned his head, looking me up and down.

We both caught each other's eyes. I licked my lips and smiled.

"Something I can you help you with, mista?" He smirked and laid his hand on my waist. He looked me up and down slowly while licking his lips. I blushed, watching his every movement.

He sucked some air in through his teeth.

"Cmon let's get on the road before I fuck you open in that outfit" He said walking out the bathroom. I blushed very hard and followed behind him.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Halfway on the road I was scrolling on my iPhone while michael was vibing to his song "Chicago" that was on his playlist. He was snapping his fingers and mumbling the lyrics while he steered with one hand. I bobbed my head lightly to the music until I realized michael went silent.

"Have I ever told you about that time randy made a porn video with one of his professors and their daughter?"

I instantly snapped my head around at him as my eyes almost popped out of my head.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked causing michael to jump a little bit, making him lose his control of the steering wheel causing us to swerve a little bit before he got back on track.

Yea sorry short chapter today🥲