Chapter 8| Busted..

Michaels POV

After I walked out of Kyles dressing room, fixing my clothes so that I wouldn't draw attention...but I think I already drew enough because some of the ladies kept staring at me for a few seconds then whispering to each other. Maybe they heard the little charade me and Kyle had.

Once I climbed up the stairs I looked to my left and my right for the bathroom. I looked down the halls and seen it next to another room named 'Do Not Enter Employees Only'. It's weird to have such a unknown room next to the bathroom but whatever.

After I used I walked out of the bathroom but I caught something at the corner of my eye. I turned to my right to see that the unknown room was cracked open a little bit. I didn't think anything of it until I heard some muffled sounds. I crept over slowly to it only for the sounds to get louder..is that...Frankie?...and is he..MOANING?!?!

My heart started racing as I got closer to the room. When I got to the opening the room was dark but a bright light shined in the middle. When I peeked through the crack of the door my heart sank as well as my jaw.

It was a room filled with screens that ran through cameras and they all were connected to KYLES ROOM. You could see Kyle taking off her dress and hanging it up. My attention shifted to Frankie who was viciously stroking his dick while staring hungry eyes at MY WOMAN. Oh hell no. Someone is going. To. Die. And that someone is Frankie.

I entered the room quietly and stealthy so that I wouldn't cause any attention. I walked in the room and stood behind him. Once the door closed I slapped my hands on his beefy shoulders hard causing him to flinch really hard and once he turned around to meet my cold blooded eyes he knew...that I was gonna be the one to take his last breath.

"Well what are you watching there my dear friend" I said with a sadistic smile.

"M-m-michael p-please...it's not what it seems" I had so much blood boiled up in me. First he disrespected my woman and now he's JACKING OFF TO HER.

"Aww it's ok Frankie just know that we're both sorry" His face became confused.

"W-wait what are you sorry for?" He said still having his sausage hands up in defense, shaking like a bitch.

"This" I gripped the top of his head as tight as I can and banged it on his keyboard, sliding his head across the desk with such force until everything fell off the desk. Afterwards I threw him on the ground and stomped on his face 5 times causing his face to bruise up and bleed in certain areas.

I panted heavily and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Now...don't you EVER think about contacting, reaching out, or even THINKING about my goddamn wife again or there will be hamburger helper all over this fucking floor. Do you understand stand?" All you could hear from him was his raspy breathing from all the blows he's taken to the face. I put my foot on his chest.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Y....yes...yes I understand..." He whimpered. I removed my foot and backed away from him slowly. I wanted to see this bastard suffer for what he's been doing to my wife I hope he never tried sexually harassing her. I walked out the room making sure nobody was in the hall to see me. Once the door closed I walked down the hall, surprisingly seeing the balcony. When I rested my hands on the railing I had a full view of downstairs. I could see the photographer talking to Kyle, pointing towards the bed that made her walk over to it and get into a position to where she had so sit up on her knees and lean over on her arms.

After she did that the photographer took a few pictures of her body and told the next model to move up. I smiled at the thought of my baby finally achieving her dream but what made my blood boil is that the manager was a creep and just using her for money.

Once I rushed down stairs, pissed as I was I ran into Kyle and this other young lady who had a purple robe on. Kyle stopped her sentence once she connected eyes with me. They became filled with worry after she noticed my quite messy and heavy breathing plus my eyes were on 10.

"Oh my gosh, michael what the hell happened to you? Did you shit and it got stuck? I told you not to eat my moms nachos, it has beans Y'know"

"Oop" The other lady said. She then walked away quickly to go chat with another group of models.

"Kyle look, we have to go right now. I don't think this is the right place for you..to work" She blinked her eyes a little bit feeling taken back.

"W-what do you mean you don't think this is a good place to work? Everything has been going fine so far"

"No trust me baby..." Her eyes became filled with fear and confusion.

"Michael...you're scaring me what's going on..?"

"Well- Y'know Frankie? Has he been...off to you?" She looked up to the left as if she was trying to remember.

"Well after 2 weeks, yeah he has been off. To me atleast I never seen him act a certain way towards the others."

"Well-just- just come on I'll show you what I'm talking about." I quickly grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to the room where Frankie's body was.

"Michael where are we going?" I ignored her question and just pulled her into the employee room.

Once she seen Frankie's body she gasped and covered her mouth.

"Michael what the fuck happened to Frankie?!" She yelled but in a whisper.

"Yea never mind that, look" I said and pointed towards the screens. She looked at the big one that was showing a view from the right corner in her closet on the ceiling.

"What the...is that...my room?" Her eyes shifted from different screens until she landed on the top one. Her eyes widened.

"Michael..."

"Hm" I said. Her finger slowly trailed up to the top screen. I followed it until my eyes met with the screen. My eyes widened a little bit when I realized it was a video of me and Kyle fucking in her dressing. This motherfucker was watching us have sex and enjoyed ever. Last. Bit of it.

My heart was racing, my blood was boiling and thoughts were racing through my mind. Everything was on 10 and I was ready to blow.

I looked back to see that Kyle was on the floor crouched next to Frankie with two of her fingers under his chin flaps looking as if she was trying to find a pulse.

Her hands slowly came up from his body, trembling lightly.

"M...michael....he's dead.