Chapter 20| Criminal Bombshell

Michaels POV

I bobbed my head to the music that played on the radio as I patted my hand on Kyle's hip to the beat. I was still gazing out the window deep in thought as Kyle picked her head up off my chest while looking ahead through the windshield. She patted her hand on my thigh to the rhythm while Jennifer and Leon conversed in the front. Leon was driving and Jennifer was in the passenger seat. Kahill and Kyrie were in two separate seats that were next to two big windows. And lastly, me and Kyle had the back seats all to ourselves. The radio on the song went to a faded stop all of a sudden.

              BREAKING NEWS

  FRANKIE ZACH PIERCE HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD AT THE LOCAL MODELING AGENCY IN LA. HIS BODY WAS FOUND IN ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES ROOM WITH STOMP MARKS AND CUTS ALL OVER HIS FACE AND NECK. POLICE SAY THEY ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THE PERSON OR GROUP WHO HAS DONE THIS HORRENDOUS CRIME. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUSPICIONS OR SUSPECTS THAT YOU MAY THINK ARE CONNECTED TO THIS CRIME PLEASE CONTACT THE LAPD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Me and Kyle both shot up instantly as the lady went on, on the radio. My eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets along with my heart that was punching my chest. Me and Kyle looked at each other slowly with the same reaction. Her eyebrows furrowed as she gave me that "what are we gonna do?" look.

"Oh my gosh! Kyle isn't this that manager that works at the modeling agency with you? Or was he the photographer?" Jennifer said lowering the volume of the radio and looking up in the rear view mirror to come in eye contact with us. Kyle gulped while looking at me before she turned to her mother.

"Oh..yeah he is I mean- he was"

"He seemed like a good guy, shocker of how he died. Someone stomped him to DEATH! Holy shit that just sends tingles through my spine. Whoever did this needs to be in jail for life or maybe even straight to execution" She said in a cold tone while still keeping her eyes on the road. I froze in my spot as if time stopped itself.

Could people actually get executed by just stomping someone to death?! Plus I didn't mean to stomp him that much he probably already had some heart failures or diseases. My stomach was sinking down the drain as more horrid thoughts flooded my mind. I...was a criminal...

BLACKOUT

"Michael..." I heard a faded voice say.

"Michael!" I felt someone shake me roughly. I came back to reality, once my vision cleared I seen Kyle straddling my lap with her hands grabbing my shoulders. She had a worried expression on her face. I then noticed that the whole car was empty and that we were parked somewhere.

"Michael you scared the shit out of me. Don't ever pass out like that on me again"

"I'm sorry Kyle..but.." I stopped my sentence and looked out the windows to make sure nobody was around. Once I seen the coast was clear I looked back at Kyle.

"THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME IF THEY FIND OUT IT WAS ME WHO KILLED FRANKIE KYLE" She jumped at the sound of my tone. She instantly covered my mouth and held me in her arms.

"Shhhhh, just don't think about it. We will think of something to get us out of this mess just in case we come connected to the murder but in the meantime act like you don't even know and just feel bad for his death" She said in a serious tone. I then backed away from her arms and nodded.

"Ok now cmon, they're waiting for us to come in the waiting lounge" She said, getting up off my lap and climbing to the front in order to open the door and step out. I came behind her and wrapped my arm around her slim waist. I rested my hand on her hip as we walked into the restaurant. I let Kyle guide me through while I continued to look around the restaurant, slowly panicking but trying my best to hide it. Thinking about the situation makes my stomach turn. I can't believe I let my anger get the best of me.