Chapter 11| Devils at work

Unknown POV

"Hey Evelyn! I think I know a way to get what you want and trust me it's better than money?"

   ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I parked in front of Evelyn's apartment and afterwards I took my key out of the ignition. I slouched back in my seat and exhaled deeply. I ran a hand over my face, deep in thought of what I should do. That motherfucker was fucking whats mines but oh I'll show him and I'll show HER.

I opened my door and stepped out of it and slamming it behind me before I made my way over to Evelyn's apartment. I rung the door bell 2 times before I heard light foot steps coming from behind the door.

"Coming" I heard Evelyn's voice said. She opened the door wearing a long red velvet robe. I looked her up and down admiring her curvy figure. She was curvy but now as thick as Kyle but she's easy to have a quick fuck with and that's all I want.

"Hey Kennedy..." She said crossing her arms before looking up at me.

"How are you-" I cut off her sentence by walking straight in her house completely ignoring her kind gesture.

"Yea yea enough of the chitchat, Y'know what I want so stop acting like you don't. Go upstairs and strip." She sighed and began to make her way to the steps but stopped before she made it to the first one.

"Kennedy...is there ever a time where you would just get to know me and get to like my personality before you look at this?" When she said 'this' she drug both of her hands down the side of her body.

"And is there ever a time you would just like to talk and probably have a lunch date and not just sex...I don't want to be looked at as an object..I hate it."

I burst out laughing at her sympathetic speech about all the emotions. Once I tried to catch my breath her eyes looked almost watery. Aww now I feel bad for the poor thing.

"Aww cmon sweetheart don't be so blue. You're perfect for anybody and you're great material. See? That's you're personality right there, "sexual satisfaction". Now up the stairs.."

She looked down at the floor for a few minutes before looking back up at me.

"No" I glared at her. Ok now I'm pissed.

"See this is why I always go after Kyle atleast she's better than you and she's not washed up and used like you. You're pathetic.." After that I started making my way to the door but before I grabbed the doorknob Evelyn started breaking down.

"NO NO FINE ILL SATISFY YOU PLEASE DONT GO" I turned around to see her ripping off her robe while tears were streaming down her face rapidly. I smirked and started to take my maroon leather jacket off. I walked up to her as she threw her tantrum while taking off her robe, revealing her red lace bra and thong.

"I...is this what you want..." She said sniffling and opening her arms so that I could see all of her body.

"Yes...yes very much.." I grabbed her waist and turned her around towards the stairs.

"Don't be shy, get up there beautiful" I said, biting my lip. I gave her butt a small pat before she started walking up the stairs.

   ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I grabbed my lighter and put it up to my cigarette that I held with my lips. Once I lit it I took one drag before taking the cigarette away from my lips and blowing out the smoke. I looked over at Evelyn who had her back turned towards me, I could see all the prints and hickeys I gave her from the waist up. But that wasn't important right now.

"Evelyn are you awake?" She hummed in response.

"Ok look, here's the plan. You are gonna try to get under Michaels skin and then once Kyle sees him cheating on her I'll be there to comfort her. So then you'll have Michael and I'll have Kyle, ok?"

She turned around and gave me a face of disbelief.

"What? I don't want Michael I only tried to get with him today because YOU told me to"

"Watch your fucking tone." She looked down slowly.

"You are going to get with michael and that way I'll have Kyle. Now after you get michael I don't care what the hell you do with him. You could either drop him or make him your new fuck toy. Well YOU are more of the fuck toy than he is so he'll probably make you a fuck toy heh"

"Kennedy...I don't like breaking up good relationships..remember when it was just me and you now all of a sudden Kyle came into the picture and you've been abusing me more than loving me. Why are you doing this Kennedy?" She looked through my soul for answers but I kept the emotionless face I had.

"Because you're not her and don't you ever think that a slut like you will EVER be like her YOU HEAR ME?!" She jumped from the tone of my voice. Her eyes got watery as she cover her mouth. That's when she ran straight to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I could hear her weeping cries and to be honest it was starting to annoy the fuck out of me...females really are too emotional...