Chapter 19| Sullen

Kyles POV

    After me and Michael fixed our clothes we rushed downstairs to find my brothers laughing and talking while carrying the pool stuff to the back but the laughters slowly faded away when the seen me and michael. Michael looked calm but you could see the faint red in his face as if he just got done doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. I looked back at my brothers and seen them glancing at eachother as if we were strangers.

"Heyyy, big brooo...ss? What are you guys doing?" I asked while trying to sound as natural as possible.

"Something you're not" Kahill said. It's always the oldest. My adrenaline rate went up a little bit as my mental state felt like I was just being put in a fire battle and god knows I am not about to back down. But I'm gonna do what my mama told me to do...be the mature person.

"Why do you always have to say something slick kahill? All I asked was what you guys are doing" He scoffed while smiling before he looked back at Kyrie.

"Wow Kyrie, I wonder what we are going to do with all this POOL equipment and pool cleaners that we got from the storee" He said store as if he was trying to teach a child how to say it. He had so much sarcasm in his voice that it make my body shatter almost releasing the pure fire I've been holding back in me for years of his torture.

"Kahill stop picking on your little sister remember she's a special star just like mama always called her. So we have to treat her like the special star she is" They chuckled and dragged the pool stuff to the backyard. I didn't even wanna look at Michael because I didn't want him to see the pure raging tears that filled my eyes. I tried my best to hold them back.

I then felt Michaels hand on my shoulder. I instantly smacked it away without looking at him. I ran off outside to the place nobody has ever known. Once I got to our tall brick fence that was covered by pointy bushes I looked back to see if anyone saw me. Once I seen nobody was there I quickly climbed over it with all the strength I had.

Once I landed on the grass I looked to my left where there was a line of trees that went on for miles and miles. I ran through them following the dirt path until at some point you would see little red and blue mushrooms that were either growing on the ground or that have already been grown. Once I got to that part of the woods where the heavens light shower shined. I stopped in front of it and looked at it in awe. And that's when I knew this is it.

A tall huge cherry tree that had light pink leaves all over it and some cherries that were hanging from branches. The sun glistened off of them, letting me see it's beautiful jungle red skin. The tree was supported but a hill that was big enough to have a whole picnic on. The grass was always fresh and green, and you don't even have to worry about bugs or snakes.

I walked to it slowly until I dropped down to my knees softly, letting my skin be loved by the warm heat of the sun that shined down on the tree. That's when I let my tears go. The tree has been here for years and it has loved me and listened to my cries until I couldn't cry anymore. I ate here when my family didn't wanna be bothered with me and I even named it. I lifted my head up slowly to look at the middle of the tree. And there it was.

"K + J" Kyle + Jupiter. Was the name that was carved into the middle of the wood surrounded by a carved heart. I could spill out my feelings without someone saying I'm being dramatic and I always have something there when people leave me behind...

It's ok. It's ok to be alone...but am I ok if I am alone...? I asked myself silently. I let my hair out of my bun and scooted up to the tree until my back touched it.

I'm not crazy. I am just in need for someone who understands. I don't need someone to hold me and tell me it's alright. Or I don't need mamas love. I NEED FOR YOU TO TELL ME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND. I burst out crying with all I had as my emotions took a flush down my body. I gripped the grass tightly and cried more.