Chapter 5| Drunken

Kyles POV

Me and Michael haven't talked for hours since the car ride home, I feel absolutely terrible forgetting about his problems but his mama also has problems and I wanna do whatever I can to help her.

I'm now in the bathroom looking at my bed outfit seeing if Michael would like it.

I fix my tiny strap so that my plump breast can fit in

I fix my tiny strap so that my plump breast can fit in. Man I hate being a big girl, but I'm glad that Michael accepts me for who I am even with my height. I took a last deep breath while looking at the mirror before I turned to the door and gripped the doorknob.

I opened the door to see Michael slouching on the couch with a bottle of liquor open on the table. The tv was still playing in the background but I doubt he was paying attention to it.

 The tv was still playing in the background but I doubt he was paying attention to it

Oh lord...he's drunk again. I slowly walked out the bathroom closing it behind me. Michaels head lifted up a little bit as a devilish smirk came across his face.

"Come here.." He said in his deep voice.
I blushed and slowly walked towards him dusting off my skirt. He opened his arms slowly as if he was ready for a hug.

"Ahh yes come to daddy.." I slowly straddled his lap letting his big hands roam my thighs.

"You're drunk again aren't you?" I said with a eyebrow raised. He looked up at me and tilted his head down so I can see his eyes looking up at me under the glasses.

"If being drunk expands body sizes then maybe I'm drunk all the time because you got a big ass forehead"

My eyes widened a little bit. I was taken back by his comment on my forehead.

"I know you not talking about ANYBODY forehead! You literally have a box head.." He doesn't like it when I call him box head.

"Now that was uncalled for"

"No it was very much called for since you wanted to talk about my forehead"

"But everyone has a big forehead even ME I look at it all the time, I even measured it it was 3 inches high"

"Well still if you're gonna throw fire at me just know I'm gonna throw it back, period." I said making a hand movement across my neck as if I was signaling someone to cut something off. I got up off of his lap and began to crawl in bed.

After that I started reading a book until Michael snatched it from my hand. I looked up at him and furrowed my eyes looking at him with a confused look.

"Oops" he then tried shoving the book in his pants but since it was a hard cover book he was struggling.

"Shit" he muttered. He finally managed to get the book in his pants but not all the way.

"Michael what the hell give me my book back"

"Nope you gotta give me a kiss first"

"Michael I'm not playing give me my book" I then got up trying to grab the book but he kept running away from me every time I had the ability to grab the back of his shirt. We then ended up running around the room but I finally caught him and pinned him to the wall while holding one of his arms behind his back.

"Ouu daddy likes that" Michael said trying to poke his butt out, grinding it on me.

"Ew Michael stop it you're drunk"

"And you're sexy, I think I need to be punished mommy" I smacked my lips and turned him around putting both my hands on the wall beside his head. I looked down at him while he looked up at me with a crooked smile.

"Michael stop acting like a child and give me my book" He then pouted out his bottom lip.

"But I'm boreddd cmon play with meeee. What's even so special about this book? Does it have sex tips because if so I wanna know how to let someone ride me without getting a cramp in my thigh or possibly not having my dick curved like Randy's" He said in a slur tone. He then came in contact with my boobs and smiled.

"Ahh yes my forbidden pillow" He then stuffed his face in my boobs while pressing them softly together.

"Michael!" I cried out, blushing very hard. I smacked my lips and pushed him off. Once I got back to the bed I sat down about to take off my robe until Michael grabbed my shoulder. I looked up at him confused. I was about to say something until he put his finger on my lip, moving it slowly in a circle awkwardly.

"S-shhhh uncle Mike will take care of youuu boo-boo~.." He said whispering like an old creep in an ally. I furrowed my eyebrows, moving his wrist from out of my face.

"Michael lay down you're drunk you need to sleep before you wake up in a damn ally with someone's gay photographer" I said grabbing his arm trying to lay him down. He slapped it and put his hand on his hip in a sassy way.

"You ain't the boss of me miss ma'am. I do whatever I's want and whatever I's please, ya heard?" He then flipped his hair in a sassy way and turned around, walking away from me. But before he grabbed the knob I got up and grab the back of his shirt, swinging him around before I managed to pick him up and throw him on the bed causing him to do an awkward summersalt, making his glasses fly off in the process.

"Goddamn big bird if you wanted me spread eagle you could've said that" he said pushing himself up so he can take his shoes off. I glared at him while I took my robe off and hung it up.

I sighed and laid on my side with my back facing him. I then felt Michael hand trying to slither around my waist but I quickly slapped it away.

"Aww did I upset you?"

"Goodnight Michael.."

"Aww I'm sorry baby please forgive me" He said while kissing my shoulder.

3:45 am(Kyles POV)

"I am getting so hot I wanna take my clothesss offff" I woke up slowly confused to Michael trying to sing like a off-brand Britney Spears while
swirling his leg around in the air slowly as if he was a stripper in the making.

"It's getting hot in here so take off all your cloth-"

"MICHAEL SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD"

*silence*

"THANK YOU" I yelled out of frustration. Afterwards I yanked the sheet over my shoulder after he quiet down from his annoying concert. He sure will feel that pain in the morning..