Chapter 18| Alone time +18(long chapter)

Michaels POV

PEDO, FREAK, PEPPER NOSE, CHILD MOLESTER, WACKO JACKO

"No...no please...please stop..." I kept muttering. I shot up instantly.

"NO" I shouted. Panting and sweating. My shirt was drenched in my sweat as the sun rays attacked my face. I looked around the room to see that the bedroom door was open and that Kyle was gone.

"Michael, baby what's wrong?" Kyle said walking into the room with a red velvet kitchen towel. She had on white heels along with a short white skirt that had a black belt wrapped around her waist and a short white long sleeve blouse that grew bigger at the end. Her hair was in a huge bun and there were two big strands of hair that was out so they could resemble as her bangs. She also had on some lipgloss and big white hoop earrings. She put her forearm on the doorframe and leaned on it. She also put one leg behind the other and poked out her side, putting her fist that held the towel on her hip.

"I..." I said but gulped. She looked worried and confused. She stood up straight and dropped her hands down to her hips.

"Bad dream again?" I looked down at my lap and poked out my bottom lip feeling the urge to cry. I Slowly looked up at her and nodded. She sadly smiled. For some reason she's like another version of my mother when it comes to caring for me.

She walked over to me and sat beside me. I instantly fell into her arms, letting my face be embraced by her soft boobies. She held me tight and rubbed up and down my back softly.

"It's ok michael it's all over now. The only thing that's scaring you is your thoughts. Please try your best to put it behind you."

"But I can't..." I mumbled into her chest.

"Please try for me..remember when we said our vows and we agreed to have each other's back and to try our best for one another?" I remember those vows like it was yesterday.

"Mhm" I hummed.

"Well please try for me this time. I hate seeing you like this it makes me remember what they did to you. I know it ain't easy but please try for me, ok?" She said lifting me off of her.

I nodded.

"Unt unt, I need to hear you say it" She said smiling. I grinned a little bit at how she used my saying. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes. I will try for you Kyle" Her cheeks went up to her eyes a little bit.

"Thank you, now take your shower and come downstairs you smell like burnt candles and dial soap. Also breakfast is almost ready" She said and kissed my cheek after that she got up and walked out the room. The only thing left of her was the sounds of her heels clicking on the smooth white floor that soon faded.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I fixed the buttons on my outfit and looked in the mirror to see if my straight hair looked fine