old friends

Hifumi laid his head against the tree trunk, he stared at the scenery. "Bastards." He muttered as he closed his eyes, the nice breeze felt nice as he slightly opened his eyes staring at the falling leaves. "You said you were going to make me your wife, Shisui." He let out a sigh. "Stupid Uchihas."

"Hey, kid! We can see you!" A grinning dark-haired shouted seeing a new face following him and Itachi. Itachi sighed shaking his head. "Ignore him, he's been following me around."' He muttered slightly annoyed as he saw Shisui chase after the younger boy. A loud shout was heard. "Shusui!" Itachi pulled him away from the blank-faced boy who looked close to tears. "Look! You made him cry." Itachi scolded Shusui who began to panic. "Hey kid, I'm sorry. Please don't cry!" He begged the young child who looked no younger than five years old.

"Where is that brat?" A woman shouted as he stormed looking around. The Uchihas looked at each other before dragging the child back to the woman who gasped seeing the two, she quickly grabbed Hifumi and bowed to the two. "I am so sorry! I hope he didn't cause any problems." She spoke while turning over to Hifumi. "You brat! Didn't I tell you to stay in the compound?!" She rose her voice and raised her hand to strike the boy who flinched. "You scare so many people because of that blank stare!"

"Shisui," Itachi spoke as Shisui nodded, he body flickered and held Hifumi while Itachi stepped in front of the two. "I don't think striking a curious child is something you should do." He spoke as he began to walk away from the woman who looked shocked. "Hifumi! Get over here now!" Shisui glared hugging the boy tighter. "No! Until his parents come we aren't letting him go with you! You might be kidnapping him!" He argued as the two of them dashed away.

 "No! Until his parents come we aren't letting him go with you! You might be kidnapping him!" He argued as the two of them dashed away

"Come on, don't cry," Shisui whispered as the small boy continued to hide his face. Itachi stared for a bit before flicking his forehead. "Itachi!" Hifumi slowly looked up staring back at Itachi who gave a small smile. "Why have you been following us, young lord?" He asked as Shisui looked confused. "Young lord?!" Hifumi lightly bit at his bottom lip before growing. "Mama died, so I have no one to play with. And Asuma is busy working for dad and sister is busy..." He muttered, Shisui eyes widened. "Ah! You're Asuma's little brother!" He shouted before connecting the dots. "Wait, you're a son of the third Hokage!" He quickly set Hifumi down and bowed. "Bow! Bow Itachi!" Itachi stared blankly while Shisui pushed his head down. 

"There's no need!" He quickly spoke out as he wiped his face with his sleeve. "You're still a member of the Hokage family," Shisui argued making his frown. "Please, don't." He muttered as Itachi ruffled his hair. "So, you're basically alone." The air went quiet before Shisui turned to the dark skinned boy who slowly nodded. "It's already hard enough, the villagers hate me for being an outsider and for protecting... Him." He silently spoke as he kept his blank look.

He touched his face. "My face is scary looking, I can't show emotions after that day, if I try my hardest a single smile won't show..." He began to cry again. "Even... When 8m sad I can't make a face." He whispered as his voice slowly died out. "I'm scared and I'm tried if being alone... I'll stop watching you two." Shisui listened as Itachi closed his eyes crossing his arms, he had heard the rumours from others.