made it

Hifumi couldn't believe it.

His breath hitched seeing the result but he simply couldn't believe it...

"Puppy." He pointing at Kiba and Akamaru. He was assigned with another team, he could feel his heart explode at the kids. "Mouse." His heart bloomed with parental instinct as he stared at Hinata who gave a soft smile, if he was loved by Naruto then maybe he was a good person, that was her thought. He stared at Shino... His face slowly turned red as he turned away. Shino raised a brow in concern, did he disgust the male? A small cough was heard from Hifumi as he reached over and patted the boy's head. "Mm! Fluff." He muttered as he continued to play with Shino's hair.

He didn't stop despite their sensei arrival. Shino didn't mind, it was something he didn't expect from a first meeting but it was welcomed. "Alright! I see you've meet already!" She smiled as Hifumi removed his hand and gave them all a bow. He quickly introduced himself.

And off they went, Kiba pestered the male for headpats which the other quickly agreed to. Kiba smiled as he went off doing his chores... Then Shino popped up. Hifumi let out a small huffed laugh before patting his head as well, as well for Hinata.

If he was being honest, which he is. This would have to be one of the best squads he partnered with... Other then Lee's, god he loved them. He owed them alot. He shook his head at the thought before Kurenai gently placed a hand on his shoulders. "The Hokage would like to speak to you." He gave a sighed before waving the others bye and rushed off to see the Hokage.

" He gave a sighed before waving the others bye and rushed off to see the Hokage

He sighed at the sight.

The air was tense and he could see that his father was hesitant on telling him the news that he received from Kakashi. "Hifumi," he took a deep breath before turning his full attention on his son. "It seems like team seven are on a mission that was much more serious than we thought." Hifumi furrowed his brows, crossing his arms not understanding. The Hokage began to explain the situation.

Hifumi's eyes widened....

"I need to go." This alerted the older male. "That would be ideal but..." He gave a deep sigh. "There's no guarantee that you'd be able to make it in time." Hifumi ignore that. "So I have permission to go, Lord Hokage." Hiruzen sighed, this was going to be the treatment he was going to recieve? Well, this is to be expected. "Yes, you have permission." The darker male began to stomp out. "Please, be careful. You're still my son, Hifumi."