fruitful smile

Hifumi didn't stop running, the huge sparkle in his eyes was something he wanted to show his brother before it disappeared again. He leaped over a fence before jumping through the open kitchen window. He... Wasn't there. His eyes glanced over the apartment. There was no sign that Naruto was there at all.

He furrowed his brows before a familiar presence was felt. Hifumi pulled out a kunai and threw quick, Kakashi and Sasuke managed to step aside (Kakashi pulling the Uchiha by his collar) the older male smiled before noticing the panic look...

"I think there's something wrong with your face."

He pointed out making Hifumi sneer, Kakashi perked up at the sudden facial expression. "Where Naruto?" Kakashi sighed. "Most likely training. You do realize that the last part of the exams has started." He informed making him let out a shocked gasp. Kakashi gave a look before shaking his head. "This is strange Hifumi. Why are your emotions showing?" He bluntly asked not caring if he was rude.

Hifumi thought for a moment. "The third ordered a sealing on my memories. I can't remember something..." He muttered before shaking his head. "But I can smile! Look!" He gave a huge smiled surprising the two.

"That's... A wonderful smile Hifumi." Kakashi let out a eye smile before petting his hair. "Oh right, you've trained with Uchihas haven't you?" The white haired male furrowed his eyebrows and slowly nodded. "Yes, why?"

Kakashi explained the situation. The curse mark, Orochimaru, and the fight. "Ah, I understand." He softly glanced at Sasuke who glared at him. "I can't... I don't want to fight. I might lose control. Even if it's just sparing I don't want to risk it."

He whispered as he felt an itch in the back of his head. "Itachi should be the one training you. If only... Who was it?" Hifumi furrowed his brows in sorrow. Who did he forget?

Kakashi stared for a bit until he put the pieces together. He didn't want to break the seal so he nodded. "Understandable. Sasuke, let's go." Sasuke grit his teeth at the selfishness that the darker male spouted. "What," he sneered. "Lose control? You can't do one thing for me," he spat out with venom, Kakashi went to pull him away but Hifumi shook his head.

"Sasuke, I need you to understand something," the Uchiha slapped his hand away that was rested in his shoulder. "No, you listen! I've always kept my mouth shut with you! I've known you since I was young and not once did you come and check on me!"

Hifumi flinched, guilt flooding his face. "I was waiting for you! And you continued like the rest of this damn village!" Hifumi reached to Sasuke by he was shoved away. "So do something right for once and help me with training." Hifumi clenched his fists.

The Uchiha was right, he ignored Sasuke who was hurting deeply... He was an outsider but the Uchiha had no reason to hate him. A second home yet he did such a thing to his best friends brother who he cherished.

He lowered his head, putting himself on his knees, and looked up at Sasuke. "You're right. I didn't come by. I betrayed your trust in me..." Sasuke looked away in anger. His hand grabbing the Uchiha's pulling the knuckles to his lips and place a kiss.

"I'm sorry, you're right. I was trusted by not only you but the Uchihas. I owe them alot. Yet I left you alone... I will help you but there isn't much I can actually help with." He whispered making the two glance at eachother. "Don't joke. You're not leaving me behind again." He jumped out of the window and Kakashi soon followed.

"What did I get myself into." He sighed out.

" He sighed out