info

Name:

Name:

Hifumi Nastukashii Sarutobi

Age:
Prologue // 3 - 4

Part one // 15 -16
Part two // 18 - 19

Weapon skilled with:
Bo Staff

Birthplace:
Nastukashii village

Affiliation:
The Leaf village

Academy grad age:
Never attended

Nindo:
I have caterpillars
for eyebrows. Fear me.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Accessories:
He wears a silver ring with gold strings wrapped around the middle, given to by his biological mother.

A mask is just a blank space, the third gave it to Hifumi to paint but he thought it was better left faceless and blank. He used it when he gets out of the compound but now he uses it for pranked or if he's sent onto missions by the Hokage.

Personality:

Hifumi actually quite the opposite of what he looks like, serious and well mannered, nope! He's pretty much the same as Naruto but can be a bit more calm in retrospect. He loves pranks, making people uncomfortable and tends to encourage Naruto on his mischievousness. He is just like a crackhead housewife but on a budget.

He doesn't spend too much money only enough to feed Naruto whatever he'd like.

And pretty fucking lazy seeing as he never tried to attend the academy due to not wanting to wake up so early along with the fact he knew the Hokage would watch his every move.

He suffers from Poker Face syndrome after the shock of the nine tails fox demon attacked the village, Minato and Kushina's death along with his mother's death. It induced emotional and mental trauma causing his facial expressions to be motionless and his eyes to be dull. Though, sometimes he can make a tiny smile but only around people he trust.

──╼⊳⊰ 𖤍 ⊱⊲╾──

Ninja Info

Ninja outfit:

Hifumi wears a stripey grey and black sleeveless turtle neck, he wears a handmade kimono that Biwako made for him as a gift for whenever he graduated the academy, unfortunately, she wasn't able to give it to him and had Mikoto Uchiha give it to him at her funeral.

The kimono is a soft grey-blue color, with small traces of grey stitching and inlays. The kimono should be worn lazily since she knows her adoptive son wouldn't try to wear it correctly. So she made it be able to hang loosely on his shoulders, which would expose his shoulders, he either wears a turtleneck or a undershirt but most of the time just leaves it as it is.

The kimono sleeves are long and barely touch his fingertips making sure that the boy would be able to flap his arms around to amuse himself, she added a few dark grey-blue flowers along with the sleeve cuffs.

His kimono cuts off around his belt line in which he wears black shorts that reach his knees and the rest of his skin is lazily wrapped in bandages. Lastly, he wears ninja sandals.

He wore the outfit once and put it away, he never wanted to touch it. The third Hokage tries to make him wear it, but refused, he felt like he didn't deserve to wear it. Though, one day Naruto found it in a closet and told the male it looks wonderful on him. So now he wears it much to Naruto's delight.

Clan:
Sarutobi (adopted)

Kekkei Genkai:
A special ability is given by generations of the [BLANK] clan. The clan wasn't known until a rouge ninja came across the small clan and documented their kekkei Genkai. The kekkei Genkai is close to [BLANK], they use their [BLANK] to activate it. It is usually first activated when the user is under deep amounts of [BLANK].

Ninjutsu
[ninja techniques]:
7
Genjutsu
[illusion techniques]:
4
Taijutsu
[martial arts techniques]:
10
Kekkei Genkai
[bloodline traits]:
0
Doujutsu
[eye techniques]:
1
Kinjutsu
[forbidden techniques]:
8
Fuuinjutsu
[sealing techniques]:
9

Ninjutsu [ninja techniques]:7Genjutsu[illusion techniques]:4Taijutsu[martial arts techniques]:10Kekkei Genkai [bloodline traits]:0Doujutsu[eye techniques]:1Kinjutsu[forbidden techniques]:8Fuuinjutsu [sealing techniques]:9