30/90

"They're singing happy birthday, you just want to lay down an cry

"They're singing happy birthday, you just want to lay down an cry."
30/90
SAPPHIRE
(Tick, tick... BOOM!)

Accident, by definition, means an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury. George had an accident occur. A majorly extremely stupid accident occur.

A year ago it had been the three of them. The Dream team in all their glory. George had been tired of not having his Visa approved, so as a last minute choice he booked a two week flight and spent the days in Florida for a short visit.

It was Sapnap and Dream that took him too the party. It was Sapnap and Dream who'd pointed out the pretty blonde girl watching him from afar. It was all them until George decided to sleep with her. It was fun, nothing overly exciting really. Sex was sex and George got off then proceeded to drink with his best friends like nothing had happened. They'd praised him then. Rejoiced then encouraged more drinks.

It wasn't until George was back in England unpacking did he receive the phone call. Honestly, he didn't want anything to do with the... accident. No one would blame him, not even the mother of his unborn child. She'd explained how unfit to be a mother she was in length. Explanation after explanation had gone over into the early am mornings for George. He didn't exactly have a say in what choice she chose, but he tried to be encouraging. Falling apart at the seams he tried to be there for her. The one option she'd finally agreed too was putting the baby up for adoption. George felt sick.

A very long phone call between him and his mother ended up changing his mind about everything. So, George really couldn't blame anyone but himself for the accident. He couldn't blame anyone but himself for keeping the baby. His baby. George also had no one else to blame when he drifted from his friends.

Florida was two years ago and George hadn't really spoken to his two best friends since. He hadn't really spoken to anyone other than his immediate family and Ashlyn. Well, his two year old didn't understand much past very basic words, but he still counted her.

Streaming was limited. George tried to have one every two weeks. The fans hadn't understood what happened between them. One day it simply just stopped and George ghosted them all. He didn't accept text to speech donations and anything involving his old friends was ban from his chat. Half of his fan base took it terribly speculated incredibly insane theories whilst others simply excepted the change.

Sapnap was the first to stop calling. George could almost feel his hurt from miles across the ocean. Karl was next. He briefly wondered if they'd decided to stop together, it was possible. Then there was Quackity. After several paragraphs of why they needed to stay friends went unanswered, he un-added him from every platform. Dream hadn't stopped, although the conversations didn't hold any depth anymore he still received texts. Three to be exact. One on George's birthday, one on Christmas, and one on new years.