Youuu

"She moves just like you

"She moves just like you. She tastes just like you. But it's always been you."
Youuu
COIN

Ashlyn gripped George's hand as the two of them exited the store bathroom. Stood a few feet away in the mix of the store's chaos was Dream and Sapnap. They'd snatched a shopping cart while they waited giving Dream something to lean over and look breath talking while doing. Sapnap, in his overly expensive hat, talked casually while looking at his phone. They both smiled when Ashlyn came running towards them dragging George along.

Sapnap managed to swoop her off her feet and twirl around, "did you go potty?"

"Yes," she laughed patting Sapnap to let her down.

"American bathrooms are terrifying." George huffed taking the opportunity to lean against Dream's secure shoulder.

Dream smiled in acknowledgment before getting straight to business, "alright, food first and then whatever else-"

"Actually," Sapnap tried, "can I take her to the toy section? The pack of cards I want is over there."

"Toys!"

George frowned, "can I trust you to not let her out of your sight?"

"Yeah," he said sincerely. "I've got her, George."

The older man nodded left kisses on Ashlyn's cheek a few times before letting the two trouble makers take off towards the other side of the store. He was trying to be more lenient, give his friends the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't always easy. Letting Ashlyn out of his sight was the hardest part of parenting, but he'd have to grow used to it.

Dream sensed his immediate regret and pulled his elbow towards the frozen food section to not let him dwell on the separation. The cart made squeaky shrieks as they tread over the old tile of the general store.

"She'll be fine," Dream reassured.

"Yeah, I just get..." he waved a hand.

"Overprotective?" George nodded. "It's understandable. She's your baby. You'll probably always be overprotective."

Dream turned down an aisle filled with surgery cereal and George huffed. It wasn't only the size of these boxes that amazed him but the amount of pure sugar within one bite. His teeth ached thinking about it. Ashlyn would absolutely love it.

"She's not really a baby anymore." Dream handed him a box and he haphazardly tossed it into the basket. That received a small glare, but George was too caught up in his own thoughts to care. "Ugh, she's only a few years away from starting school. Gone are the days where she couldn't talk or slept seventeen hours a day."

"I don't know how you did that and continued to stream like there was nothing wrong." 

This made him grin mischievously, "I'm a good fucking actor."