The Mountain

Percy knew she would have to go back to the team that captured her soon, she had made a deal and didn't feel like breaking it. It was her day off and she wasn't needed by Bruce for anything so it would be as good time as any. That way if they tried to keep her there, she would have a little time to figure out how to get out.

Already dressed in her suit, she visualized the room she was held in. Feeling herself dissolve, she smiled. It seemed as if her bet was working out. Feeling herself become solid, she looked around and smiled at her success. She was back in the room as before, this time free to move about as she pleased.

Walking to the door, she opens it, looking out hesitantly. It seemed she was facing a long hallway. She could feel that she was underground and the sea was somewhere nearby. The sea put her at ease, the underground not so much.

Please, Uncle Hades, trust me that I wish I was anywhere else but here.

Wondering around, she made a mental map of the building, trying to figure out where exactly she was going. Finally, she wanders her way into what looks like a community area which includes a kitchen, living room, and dinner. There she finds the entire team that took her, all in civilian clothes. What makes her take a moment is when she sees Dick.

Looking at the group closer, her eyes widen when she sees they are the same group that Dick invited over to the house. Only instead of Megan and Garfield having normal skin tones, they were green.

"I see you've finally found your way here. I'm impressed you showed up," Dick says, and Percy can't help but stare at him.

"I made a deal, didn't I? Now would you care to explain why you let me wander around while I suppose you all watched me?" Percy asks, trying to shake off the sight of Dick.

"Sorry, we thought we might startle you away. And anyway, this way you were able to get a good look at the base," The blonde says and Percy frowns at her.

"Yes, the base underground, which I am not a fan of. I could have used a heads up," She says, not seeming impressed.

"Sorry about that, we didn't think it would be a problem. So, this is our base of operation, what do you think?" Megan asks and Percy looks at her quizically as if trying to figure out why exactly she has green skin. She wasn't a monster, if she was she would have attacked already.

"It looks like introductions are in order. My name's Dick, I wouldn't be surprised if you recognize me," Dick says and Percy nods, acknowledging his words.

"Conner,"

"Tim,"

"Garfield,"

"Artemis,"

"Kaldur'ahm,"

Percy nods, doing her best to control her facial features. She knew who all of them were, she had met them just a few days before. But they didn't know that. They wouldn't have any reason to think she knows them. She had to do her best to keep the fact that she already knew them a secret or else they might figure out who exactly she is.

"Um, not to be rude, but why are you guys green?" She asks, doing her best to try and not offend the two green people in the room.

"I'm a daughter of mars. Garfield was in trouble so I gave him a blood transfusion which resulted in his genetic modification, turning him green as well,"

At this, the team notices how Andy's eyes narrow, scanning Megan, focusing on her arms. Megan shifts uneasy under the look, not feeling comfortable with the way Andy was looking at her. The team may know her secret, but this Andy girl most certainly didn't.