Release

When Dick returned home after he made sure Andy was okay, Dick had another girl to focus his worry on. When Percy walked into the kitchen the day after the monster fight, he narrowed his eyes in concern. She moved stiffly and it was nine o'clock in the morning. She was usually up by four. The topping on the cake of worry was when she didn't even do her usual scan of the kitchen, looking for threats and escape routes. She was completely out of it. It was just one more thing that lead him to believe that she was Andy.

"Percy, nice of you to join us this morning," Bruce's words are light, joking, but Percy flinches.

"I'm sorry, rough day yesterday," She says, chugging the coffee Alfred placed in front of her, only to start on it again when Alfred refills it.

"Are you alright?" Dick asks, attempting to soften his voice.

"Fine, just tired," She says, sighing.

As she reaches for a slice of toast, the large collar on her shirt slides, revealing a mess of scars, but more prominently was a massive, purple bruise on her collarbone which extended beyond the visible skin. It must be painful because when she lifts the plate of eggs, she flinches.

"Percy! What on earth happened?" Dick asks, looking at it closer, noticing it was in the exact area that was hurt on Andy.

She puts the plate down and grabs her shirt, covering the bruise.

"It's nothing,"

Her voice was defensive and it seemed like she didn't want to talk about it. But Dick had seen every type of injury, and that one looked really bad.

"Percy, it isn't nothing. That looks like you got hit by a sledgehammer. Do you need a ride to the hospital? You could have broken your collarbone," Bruce says, trying to get a good look at the injury past Percy's attempts at hiding it. He was used to kids trying to hide injuries from him.

"It's fine, at most it fractured my collarbone. There's nothing they can do about it besides tell me what I think I already know," The way she spoke as if she was used to being injured, made all three men in the kitchen sigh. She grabbed the coffee pot from where it sat on the table and refilled her cup yet again before chugging it.

"At least you can get something for the pain," Alfred says, gently taking the now empty coffee pot from a confused Percy who had finished it all.

"It's fine, I'm used to it. Is there more coffee?"

Now Dick knew he needed to call him. There wasn't any way anyone currently in the house was going to get through to her. Hell, she seemed more concerned with the fact that there wasn't any more coffee than by the fact that she likely had an untreated broken bone.

*******************************

"Roy, what are you doing here?" Percy asks, opening the kitchen side door.

She was surprised when he knocked, not because she didn't know he was there (she had seen him the second he drove through the front gates), but because she didn't expect to see him at the house.

"Dick called, he said you were hurt?" Roy asks, stepping into the kitchen when Percy motions him in.

"Dick overreacted. I'm fine,"

Percy walks over to the coffee pot, already pouring Roy a cup before he can ask. The weather's crap, probably a reflection of her mood. No one should be out in that weather. Which made her wonder, why was Roy all the way out here?

"He says you think you broke your collarbone, I don't think that's nothing," Roy insists, coming up behind Percy who was already dumping sugar into his coffee, just the way he liked it.