Atlantis

When they were transported to Atlantis, the team freaked. 

Percy took a deep breath, letting her lungs fill with water and the air in them streaming out. As always, it took her a moment to adjust to the sluggish feeling of breathing to seem normal. She turns to look at the team and raises her eyebrows. Kaldur seemed fine, but the rest of them were freaking out. 

Leo, Wally, and Artemis were all clinging to each other, holding their breaths while looking around wildly. Dick was looking at her in desperation while Conner looked to Dick as if he would have the answer. Percy felt somewhat bad, but she could clearly see their gills, they could breathe just fine. 

"Guys, it's fine, just breathe in. I know it seems scary, but trust me," She says, her voice somewhat garbled by the water. 

The team looks at her, and the looks on their faces startle Percy. They look at her with utter trust, as if she could never do any wrong. Slowly, each of them takes a breath, air streaming out and water rushing in. When they see that they aren't drowning, they finally look around, taking in the area around them. 

Percy already knew what was around them, a whole lotta nothing. They were on the outside of Atlantis, at an outcropping of rocks. The sand of the seafloor and the kelp move and shift around them. It was smart of Poseidon to bring them here, give them some time to adjust to the water and their new forms. 

"This is incredible!" Wally says swimming laps around Artemis and Leo. 

Dick was doing backflips while Conner was analyzing his neck, trying to figure out if he had gills. Garfield was currently chasing after Wally, trying to catch him. Kaldur just watched them. Percy watches the team with fondness, observing their playfulness and wonder. It was at times like this that she remembered the rest of them, the seven before they were killed. It was painful, but it also reminded her of the good times she shared with them. 

"Where are we right now?" Dick asks, looking around. 

"The outskirts of Atlantis. Percy usually comes from this direction so it isn't odd for her to come into the city this way. I will say, there aren't a lot of visitors to Atlantis so you will stick out," Poseidon says and Percy sighs, catching the attention of the team. 

She was different, down in the water. She was freer in the water. She was changed as well. While she was still human and had legs, her clothes were changed. She was wearing a dress that was layered with different shades of blue and green, atop her head was a crown with three spikes. It was much more elaborate than the tiny circlet that went with her suit. Sapphires and pearls adorned it and the team could see diamonds sparkling. On her right bicep was a gold metal band, intricately made and the team could see depictions of waves and tides on it. It was strange for them, seeing Percy in something so...royal. 

"Not one comment, alright? I know I look foolish but I don't exactly have a choice," Percy says, glaring at her father while annoyed. 

"Alright, but I guess I didn't expect to see you like this," Dick comments, looking her up and down. 

"Yes, now you understand my surprise when I saw her at Wayne Enterprises. I had only seen her a time or two, and certainly not dressed in a suit working as a security guard. I would never have guessed Princess Persephone to be Percy," Kaldur says, looking at Percy with a form of adoration on his face. 

"Yes, and it would be wise of you to refer to her with her formal title while in Atlantis. Atlanteans love and respect Percy as if she were to be the ruler and not my son, Triton. They will be offended on her behalf at the best of times, others, well they could be provoked to defending her honor if they feel you disrespected her," Poseidon says and Percy turns scarlet.