Talk

Dick was dead, but he was ecstatic. He had tracked down Blue's recipe. Purchasing it was only a matter of price and when he told Bruce that Andy loved the soda and it would go a long way in swaying her, he was all too happy to fund the project. And just like that, Wayne Enterprises held the patent and rights to make Blue's. Blue's was currently in production and soon it was going to be released to the public. Dick had requested a crate of it before it was released to the public and he had it waiting in his room excited to give it to Andy. He couldn't wait to see the look on her face.

But he was currently soaking in the tub, trying to ease the pain in his body. Andy's training was doing a number on him and the team, but they could feel themselves improving. As the weeks went by, Andy started increasing the training and changing it, making it even more specific to each of them. He wasn't the only one who was noticing.

Bruce had taken notice of how the team had improved since Andy joined. At first, he was concerned about the so-called training she was giving them, but he watched the team improve on missions, he watched as they bonded. Maybe, just maybe, she was ready. She had integrated into the team, had earned their trust. Sure, what she was doing was brutal, but it was for the benefit of the team.

Maybe it was time to bring in Dinah.

**************************

Something was changing, Percy could feel it. More and more monsters were forming in Gotham and with asking Nico a few questions, she knew it was only in Gotham. It was getting harder to handle the split lives she had, monsters tracking her down and attacking. She was drawing attention from both the residents of the manor and the Team, at this point, it was odder to see her without gold monster dust than with it. She had had enough comments about her attending raves to last her a lifetime. But she couldn't exactly tell them she was killing mythological monsters and gold dust was the byproduct, could she?

But it wasn't just Percy who felt the change, it seemed as if everyone felt it. The team was constantly on edge, every mission felt like they wouldn't be coming back. And yet she was still stuck at the cave. She was losing her mind, she was worried for the team and yet she wasn't allowed to be there to protect them.

"Andy, I think it's time you had a chat with Dinah," Percy looked over to Batman and cocked her eyebrow, not impressed.

"Alright, let's chat," She says, shoving another chip in her mouth.

"This would be a conversation best held in private," A female voice says and Percy turns to face the blonde. It seemed as if she was Dinah. Great, it looked as if she was about to have yet another mental evaluation.

"Do I really need to?" Percy asks, putting away the chips and attempting to make as much noise as she could in order to annoy Batsy.

"Yes, you are now a part of this team. Everyone on the team has these mental evaluations. I can assure you that they objected to it as well but eventually conceded. Depending on how it goes, you could join the team on the next mission," Dinah says, voice level. Another Will it seems.

"So the deal is I talk to you, I can go fight?" Both looked at her with a frown.

"No, the deal is you talk, I assess, and then maybe you go fight," Dinah says.

Percy frowns and considers it. She didn't like the idea but it wouldn't be the first time she fooled a head doc. And she liked how Dinah told her the truth, that it was a possibility that she gets to fight, not telling her it was guaranteed to get her to talk. Dinah watches her carefully and sees the moment she decides to go along with it. Dinah ends up smiling, knowing she had won the first battle. But still, she would have to get her to actually tell the truth and she had a feeling that was going to be very hard. She didn't seem like the talking type, let alone actually talking about something real.