Chapter 7 ❀ "..."

871 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: I Love You So ~ The Walters

CHAPTER QUESTION:
What's your favorite anime?

CHAPTER QUESTION:What's your favorite anime?

Location: U.A High school classroom
Time: Wednesday 7:15 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOTO FOUND HIMSELF WAITING CHIHIROS ARRIVAL FOR NO INPARTICULAR REASON. They left off on a somewhat awkward note the day before and he wasn't exactly sure where they stood.

Not that he cared, ofcourse.

Just like the days prior, he watched his classmates flood into the room. Midoriya and Iida had greeted him before making their way to their seats. Todoroki found himself enjoying their company the past few days. They would conversate with him here and there, basically whenever he wasn't being annoyed by Amami.

It was nice.

However, he couldn't focus on anything at the moment besides the classroom door.

Bakugo walked through, followed by Kirishima. Kaminari entered not long after with Jirou by his side. Tsu was next and after her was Mineta.

Still no Amami.

Shoto's leg bounced quickly under the table, only stopping when his knee made contact with the bottom of his desk harshly.
In retrospect, she was always late. Infact, every single class she had been the last to enter but still, something felt...off.

She was his rival, afterall. It would be unfortunate if something happened to her before he could officially win against her.

Todoroki glanced around the class. It would seem that he wasn't the only one watching the door waiting for the Chihiro to arrive.

The seconds ticked and the soon turned into minutes. The students talked betwixt each other. Shoto could pin point Amami's name in some of their sentences. It would be a lie to say Chihiro didn't have all of the students wrapped around her finger.
Well, all except for Todoroki of course.

It wasn't until their Sensei had unzipped himself from his vibrant yellow sleeping bag till the classroom door finally opened once again.

There she stood. Her chest heaving due to her being extremely out of breath. Her shaky hands gripped hold of the door frame and it looked as if she were holding herself up that way. A thick layer of sweat encased her body, some of it even seeping through her uniform. Her braids were pulled back into a low messy bun, a few of them loose and poking out at the sides.