Chapter 2 ❀ "Softserve"

1295 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Teenagers ~ Chemical Romance

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Have you ever been the 'new kid' at school? How did the other students treat you?

CHAPTER QUESTION:Have you ever been the 'new kid' at school? How did the other students treat you?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Location: U.A High school practice field
Time: Monday 7:30 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT DIDNT TAKE LONG FOR EVERYONE TO GET DRESSED in their U.A pt uniforms. Mr Aizawa had informed his students that they would be competing in a quirk aptitude test.
It was something Shoto had done before while training with his father. Even though he wasn't tested on the exact things his Sensei has lined up for him and his classmates, he had no doubt that he'd still at a huge advantage.

Todoroki stayed in the back of the group as the last few students made their way onto the playing field. Their Sensei was still setting up a few last minute tests so Shoto was able to concentrate on his thoughts for the first time today.
He didn't have time to earlier; that annoyingly persistent girl was talking his ear off a majority of the class. He even ended up missing a few things Mr. Aizawa had lectured everyone on because of it.

She was ruthless in the worst way.

The new girl wouldn't listen to a single thing Todoroki told her. Albeit, the words he did choose to speak to her with were limited to simple 'shut up's or 'I don't care's, but it was still enough for any sane person to catch the drift. Not her, however. She took his words as fuel for her fire that he so desperately wanted to suffocate.

But now he had a chance.
Typically people stray from him naturally, But if that didn't work, he could always resort to his brute power, something he had worked almost his entire life to perfect.
If Todoroki could just show the new girl enough of his power during this apprehension test then he was sure she'd realize exactly who's she's messing with.

And she'll coware away in fear...just like everyone else.

"Hey, Softserve!"

Shoto turned towards the voice.

Well speak of the devil-

There she stood, hair tie dangling from her mouth as she used both of her hands to pull back all of her braided strands. Shoto didn't realize how tall she actually was until now as she stood in front of him. She wasn't taller than him, not even close, but she did have a few inches on the rest of the girls in the class.

Todoroki glanced over her figure once.

Her attitude and personality didn't match up with her appearance, that was for sure.
Physically she was more mature than most of the students he had seen all day, yet emotionally, she was years younger.