Chapter 19 ❀ "Cutie"

2504 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: 16/04/16 (Jack's song) ~ Cavetown// Daylight ~ Harry Styles

CHAPTER QUESTION:
1-10 how much of a simp are you?

CHAPTER QUESTION:1-10 how much of a simp are you?

Location: U.A highschool classroom_Todoroki household_Amami household
Time: Monday 2:45 pm_2:55pm_3:10 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOTO TODOROKI AND CHIHIRO AMAMI DID NOT SHARE THE LAST CLASS OF THE DAY.
Chihiro had business management while Todoroki had health science. Typically the girl waited for him by the front of the school so she could follow him home. But now Shoto was the one waiting for her at the U.A school doors.

He was so used to seeing her waiting for him that the day that she wasn't, this day, he subconsciously waited instead.

A few minutes flew by and he was beginning to feel nervous. He tapped his foot against the floor, ran a hand through his hair, untied and re-tied his shoes. Doing anything and everything to distract him from the constant ticking of the clock.

Did she leave without him? Maybe they hadn't completely fixed everything and she was still holding a grudge.

Shoto slapped himself in the head to get rid of the overthinking.
Amami was just late, that's all. People were late all of the time.

...

Todoroki began a brisk pace in the direction of Chihiro's classroom. He wasn't sure exactly where it was. He didn't have the class himself but he knew the general area.
He was just going to have a quick look around.

Atleast, that's what he told himself but he secretly knew he wouldn't be happy if he ended up leaving school without her.

"I feel like we have a connection"

Todoroki stopped abruptly. That voice was unfamiliar and he wasn't sure what his excuse would be if someone questioned him about still being in the school after hours.

'I'm just looking for my friend. My girlfriend- a friend that's a girl. A girl that hopefully will become a girlfriend to...someone but preferably me...have you seen her?'

The half and half boy could imagine that awkward conversation now and because of that, he hide behind the corner of a wall at the end of a hallway. The voice radiated from the other end so he was still able to hear whoever was talking.

"A connection? Really?"

Shoto's heart dropped. His body stilled and his breathing halted momentarily.
He recognized that voice all too well.