Chapter 17 ❀ ":)"

1403 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: I'm yours ~ Jason Mraz

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Have you ever gotten caught passing notes in class?

CHAPTER QUESTION:Have you ever gotten caught passing notes in class?

Location: U.A highschool classroom
Time: Monday 7:15 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT HAD NOW BEEN ONE FULL WEEK SINCE THE TEENAGERS HAD MET- and Shoto was drained. A part of him wished they had never met to begin with but a bigger part of him wanted to push that part out of a window.

Last weekend, on Saturday, he had realized a disturbing truth about himself.
He was in love with her.

Class was about to start and the students rolled in like they typically did every school day. Shoto was one of the first students there, just like always.
And Chihiro was the last to arrive, just like always.

The moment she entered the classroom Todoroki looked down at his desk. The fact that he had imagined her in his room last weekend was slightly embarrassing. He definitely couldn't look at her the same for atleast a little while.
But that didn't mean he wasn't going to look.

Shoto glanced up at her through his lashes. She was still standing in the doorway. It would seem that Denki had stopped her to talk about something. He laughed about something and she followed, placing a hand on his shoulder to support her cackling frame. Denki smoothly placed his hand on top of hers.

Todoroki stared at that hand longer than he should have. He missed her, that was obvious, but he didn't know whether she missed him back.
That's the scary thing about distance, you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you.

His knee bounced under his desk quickly. The sight of Denki so close to her made him nervous. Shoto left her crying last week and her she was laughing at something a few days later. Amami was definitely adjusting to this better than he was.

Shouldn't class have started by now?

As if on time with his thoughts, Aizawa appeared in the front of his classroom in his yellow sleeping bag. Todoroki gulped as Chihiro said her goodbyes to Denki and made her way to her seat.
Next to him.

The boy sat up in his seat. When Chihiro sat in her seat he turned in her direction, not enough for her to notice him though. He couldn't help but stare at her side profile.
How come once he admitted he loved her he began to love her even more?

She didn't change seats. That's a good sign.

Todoroki opened his mouth. Not to say something. He knew damn well he didn't have the nerve to speak up. Instead he just exhaled hot air in her direction.
Chihiro didn't look his way once, not even to say good morning which she always did.