Chapter 10 ❀ "little kid"

10674 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Boys Will Be Bugs ~ Cavetown// Corduroy Dreams ~ Rex Orange County//I Built A Friend ~ Alex Benjamin// Just The Two of Us ~ Grover Washington Jr//We Are Young ~ Fun

CHAPTER QUESTION:
What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of your boyfriends/girlfriends/friends parents?

CHAPTER QUESTION:What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of your boyfriends/girlfriends/friends parents?

Location: outside U.A High school_Amami household
Time: Wednesday 2:45 pm_3:10 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOTO STARED OFF INTO THE DISTANCE.

"You did a good job, Todoroki. If it wasn't for you she'd probably be..well..."

Who said that? Well, I guess it doesn't really matter. Everyone had been telling him the same thing since they had gotten back.

Once Todoroki made it back to his classmates at U.S.J, he and Amami were swarmed with pro heros and medics. Chihiro was taken from him almost immediately and brought to a local hospital, recovery girl joined her as well and both have been gone the entire day.

The aura in the classroom was different without her, Chihiro.
Her absence seemed to have affected everyone. Aizawa sensei was at the hospital as well yet no one seemed to be as worried for him as they were Amami.

Everyone was silent. The entire day was silent. Classes ended and the students all packed up to head home; all in silence.

It wasn't until Shoto began walking home when he realized just how silent it actually was.
Recently he hadn't even been able to hear his own thoughts because of Amami. However, now that she was not talking into his ear like normal, it felt strange. Not a good strange; a weird strange.

"Young Todoroki!"

Shoto turned around on his heel. All Might was standing near the school, motioning him to come closer. Despite already being outside of the school premises, he entered it yet again on the pro hero's command.

"You seem to be close with young Amami, is that correct?"

Todoroki visually grimaced.

"Close wouldn't be how I'd describe it"

All Might quirked an eyebrow at him.
"Well I don't under..." he trailed off. Suddenly, he gave the teenager shit eating smirk.
"Oh, I get it"

"Get what?"

The man placed a hand on Shoto's head and ruffled his hair.
"You kids and you're...feelings. I used to be young too, you know?" he smiled.