Chapter 13 ❀ "Strawberry vanilla swirl"

2558 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Detention ~ Melanie Martinez// Tomboy ~ Destiny Rogers

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Have you ever gotten sent to detention? Why?

Location: DetentionTime: Thursday 12:40 pm-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Detention
Time: Thursday 12:40 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOTO ADJUSTED HIMSELF IN THE UNCOMFORTABLE DESK. This was his first time in dentention. It was cold and felt nothing like a normal U.A classroom. No matter how many times he tried to ignore the carvings in the desks and walls around him, his eyes kept drawing back to them. He imagined this was what prison felt like for petty criminals.
Does this mean he's a delinquent now?

Well, he supposed the only thing keeping this experience at an all time low was that Chihiro was in the same room.

The two teens sat the furthest they could possibly be from each other. Shoto in the front right corner of the room, and Amami in the back left. They both sat with their arms crossed over their chests. They hadn't looked in each other's direction since they entered the room.

The detentions supervisor Ryo Inui, formally known as Hound Dog, stood in the front of the room looking bored out of his mind. Typically he was sent to scout around the school for dangerous activity but since Chihiro and Shoto were two of the strongest first years, Principal Nezu specifically requested he watch over them.

Hound Dog was waiting for one of them to talk, or maybe even use their quirks. Anything so he could yell at them. But instead, the teenagers sat in silence and left their supervisor feeling like this was a waste of his time.

Suddenly, Hound Dog's walkie began to talk.

"There's some suspicious activity around the south entrance"

The teenagers didn't even bat an eye towards the sound, however Hound Dog quickly grew on edge. He couldn't, and wouldn't, sit around in a classroom with two goody two shoes students while his school was being infiltrated by villains.
Yes, he was reaching and that was mostly because he just wanted a valuable excuse to leave.

The head of security glanced up at the two students he was supposed to look over before looking back down at his walkie.

"I'll be leaving to take care of some...matters. Both of you stay here, understand?" He growled.

The teenagers didn't even blink towards him. Both of their responses were silence.

"Don't talk all at once now.." Hound Dog scoffed.