Chapter 15 ❀ "Jerk"

3436 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Tired ~ Beabadoobee// Boyfriends ~ Harry Styles

CHAPTER QUESTION:
What's the worst/best way someone has ever insulted you?

Location: streets of JapanTime: Friday 3:40 pm-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: Friday 3:40 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO SETS OF SNEAKERS PRACTICALLY SKID DOWN THE ROADS OF JAPAN. The students had been running at a full sprint for atleast ten minutes now, just hoping they got away undetected. Heaving and wheezing, Chihiro was the first to stop.

The dark skinned girl dragged herself onto the sidewalk before ridding her body of any excess clothing as to not get a heat stroke. Shoto hadn't realized that they both had still be adorning the stolen employee uniforms until he watched Amami practically throw Evan's hat and vest onto a nearby bush.
Todoroki did the same. He secretly hoped the girl wouldn't bring up the pair of sunglasses that he most definitely lost in the back alley way of the mom and pop store.

Amami, while sweating from every oriface, unbuttoned the top few buttons of her U.A uniform shirt before sprawling out against the cement on the sidewalk. As if in command the wind picked up and the clouds momentarily covered the sun, almost like they were giving the girl a five minute respite.
Shoto wasn't as out of breath, as he didn't feel the need to copy her actions. Exercising was often a good distraction for him in cases where he began to overthink or was overwhelmed with emotion. And in this situation, it was both.

He kissed her-
and she kissed back.

That wasn't what had the boy's mind in a typhoon of emotion, however. The problem was simple.
His first kiss, any first kiss, was supposed to be sweet and light. Like something you'd see lovesick teenagers have in a movie. But Todoroki didn't kiss soft and gentle.

He was hungry, fiending for her lips. He wanted to own them, to keep them within his and never let them go. He was an animal acting on instinct. He felt like he had no control over his actions.

And that confused him. He had never once felt emotions like this towards anyone and now it was happening with her. He didn't like it. It was dangerous to feel that way. To feel such...strong emotion towards another person.
It wasn't normal. Atleast, not for him.

It was new and it scared him.

Shoto looked down at Chihiro. She seemed to have gotten control of her breathing but her body still obviously needed to cool off. A sticky layer of sweat covered her body, her arms, legs, forehead, her lips-

Stop it.

Todoroki looked away. God knows what would happen if he looked down at her lips again. He wanted to keep his distance but just like always he found himself being pulled right back in. This time it was her scent. Like an alpha and omega. Her scent was stronger now that she had been sweating but it wasn't tangy or sour. She smelled like fresh strained maple from an oak tree, or sugar cookies just pulled from the oven.
Sweet and delectable.