Chapter 8 ❀ "Pervert"

2848 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Keep Driving ~ Harry Styles//Drama ~ AJR

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Do you drive/have a drivers license?

CHAPTER QUESTION:Do you drive/have a drivers license?

Location: U.A High school bus_U.S.J
Time: Wednesday 8:30 am_9:00 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEING IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE WITH ALL OF HIS CLASSMATES...was not something Shoto Todoroki was looking forward too. The bus shook each time someone made their way up the steps. All of the students were dressed in their hero costumes because of some hero training they would apparently be doing off school premises.
Quickly and efficiently, just like sensei ordered, all of them were seated.

Well, almost all of them.

The bus shook one last time and a familiar pair of brown eyes curiously poked their eyes out front behind the first seat, scanning the bus probably looking for a spot. Her costume, tight in all of the right places and her braids, decorated with a few new charms caught the eyes of some male classmates just like they always did.

Shoto rolled his eyes as he saw a few students move quickly once they saw Amami make her was down the Aisle.

Kaminari kicked Mineta out of the seat they shared and gently patted the empty spot as Amami came closer. Bakugo and Kirshima seemed to be fighting over who would have to give up their shared seat in order for her to sit next to one of them. Midoriya, who had placed some type of journal in the spot beside him so no one would sit there, quickly picked up the notebook once he saw Amami coming.

Todoroki scoffed under his breath as he watched the scene unfold before him. What was so important about this one girl that everyone just had to be near her...

It's not like she'd pick anyone else either way-

it's pretty obvious that she favorites me.

Amami, while giving a sincere smile to them, passed everyone without a second glance and continued her way towards the back of the bus-
to him.

A small part of him wanted to send his groaning classmates a victorious smirk, but upon realizing that his "prize" was just the girl he had been trying to get away from all week, he sunk back in his seat.

Great. Now, just like always, Amami was going to ruin his peaceful silence with some sort of god awful nickname.

Todoroki suppressed a groan as she got closer.

"Don't even think about sitting next..to..." he trailed off as she passed him with sashaying hips and continued to the very last seat in the back of the bus. She sat down without a word spoken.
"..Me.." Shoto muttered to himself as he watched her tilt her head towards the window.