Chapter 3 ❀ "Pokeball"

1954 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Wires ~ The Neighborhood

CHAPTER QUESTION:
What's your favorite Pokémon?

CHAPTER QUESTION:What's your favorite Pokémon?

Location: behind U.A High school
Time: Monday 7:50 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOTO TODOROKI COULDNT BELIEVE WHAT HE JUST SAW.

He was going to beat her.
He was going to show her that he was the strongest student in the class and that she should fear him, not tease him.

Teleportation is something Todoroki could deal with. Like all quirks, he was sure it had its limits and once he found them he could exploit them.

But no one told Todoroki about her Telekinesis.

The entire point of his father training him to be the number one hero, to beat All might, was because of his double abilities. Shoto had never even seen anyone with two quirks like he had.

Let alone, two powerful ones.

Was this girl perhaps bred for victory just like he was?

...

No, I refuse to believe that I have anything in common with her

She was just born lucky, that's all. That's what he told himself.

However, now that Shoto had seen the new girl's power, it did make since why she was ranked first in the entrance exam. She might have been the most aggravating teenager he had ever meet, but he had to admit that she had the potential of a fitting rival.
Even if it would only be for a short period of time until he destroyed her, that is.

Shoto stayed in the back of the class as Mr. Aizawa listed off the students scores.
His hearing was clouded with his own congested thoughts.
The new girl wasn't great at teleporting, it seemed like she could barley control when she ended up. Her telekinesis was mildly impressive but it was obvious that she had no skill or rhythm with it, it was almost like this was the first time she's even used her powers.

"It seems that we have two double wielding quirk users this year" The Sensei spoke to himself as he went over everyone's scores.

The half and half boy gripped his hands into fists and kicked the ground under him harshly, a small clump of ice formed at his foot, he was getting close to loosing his cool. He just needed to be anywhere but here. He couldn't listen to his classmates be in awe of the new girl any longer.