Chapter 14 ❀ "Hajime"

3498 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Devil Town ~ Cavetown//Everybody Talks ~ Neon Trees

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Favorite late night snack?

CHAPTER QUESTION:Favorite late night snack?

Location: outside U.A_grocery store
Time: Friday 2:45 pm_3:10 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT WAS NOW THE NEXT DAY. School was coming to an end just like it did every week day. Highschool students, training pro heros, and school administration exited the building freely.

Shoto Todoroki walked side by side with Chihiro Amami. The wind blew through the roots of their hair and soothed their scalps.
Chihiro had recently taken out her braids and put her hair in a more natural style. A uniform fist size ball of hair was on the top of her head. She had put her hair in a high bun. The style suited her delicate face shape. Now that she didn't have the long braids to frame her face, Todoroki was able to see just how defined and feminine it was.

No wonder everyone who saw her got so intrigued. She was a sight to behold for sure.

"I need to go to the store, Fuyumi needs a few things" Todoroki glanced down at the girl beside him.

He had started to refer to his siblings by their first names around her. Fuyumi needed some more ingredients since Todoroki had asked her to make double the amount of soba everyday for his lunches. Ofcourse, she didn't question why which only saved Todoroki the headache of trying to come up with a lie.

"Can I come with?" The girl batted her eyelashes playfully up at him.

Shoto rolled his eyes, a small smile playing on his lips.

Ofcourse you can

"Doesn't really matter what I say, huh?" He wondered out loud.

Chihiro shook her head.

The two teenagers walked together to the closest grocery store. It was a small family owned shop which prided themselves on their fresh deli and baked goods.
Amami couldn't help but feel like this was a date. They were going to a place, albeit a store, together alone after school.
Meanwhile, Shoto was just hoping she wouldn't embarrass him in front of however many people will be present.

Even though the two didn't walk into the store hand in hand, they still were assumed to be a couple. A pretty foreign girl and the handsome son of the number two hero.
What a couple indeed...head turners for sure.

And that they did, turn heads. Some customers wanted them, their prestige, their looks, and their confidence. Others wanted to be them.
Yet they themselves were none the wiser. Shoto looked for the, to specific, ingredients Fuyumi asked him to buy while Chihiro was playing with a loose bouncy ball she found lying around on the store floor, most likely toys left by tantrum throwing toddlers.