Chapter 1

*Meli's pov*

I grew up living a pretty awesome life....I'm the oldest of 5...my dad had be at 21...my parents split when I was 6 months old..however I had the best relationship with my dad even when my mom moved us to Pensacola, Florida...in 2009 I was signed by the WWE and went through FCW..by the fall of 2010 I had joined the main roster...while I was in development I met and started dating Phil Brooks also known as CM Punk...things were great on March 7, 2011 I won my first Divas championship I reigned until August when I discovered I was pregnant with my daughter Katlyn Gabrielle Brooks...I resigned as champion and backed away my sweet little Katy was born on February 16, 2012...I made my return in late August...but since my return things between Phil and I were different...he was a great dad he was amazing but when it came to me and him things weren't the same..I pushed it to the back of my mind...I was back to work with a now 8 month old and I had a job to do...tonight Phil had this thing to do with NXT..I was reluctant to have Katy there but I had no choice...I sat backstage with my daughter...Katy slept in my arms as I scrolled through my phone all while texting my stepmother about my new little sister Kaia who was born back in August...I looked up hearing a voice "Excuse me?"

The man smiled "Your little girl is cute."

I smiled softly "Hey Joe."

Roman smiled as he sat down "Why are you here?"

I sighed "Phil has some deal he's supposed to do tonight..."

He nodded "How old is she now?"

I smiled softly "8 months."

Roman nodded "She looks just like you."

I smiled "Yeah...I haven't seen you in a while..how have you been?"

He smiled "Well I'm a dad..she'll be 4 next month...her name is Lilly..she lives with her mom."

I smiled looking at the picture "She's gorgeous."

Roman smiled "Best thing to ever happen to me..."

I smiled "I can relate."

He nodded "What is her full name?"

I smiled down at my sleeping daughter "Katlyn Gabrielle Brooks."

Roman smiled "My daughter's is Lilianna Faith....you named her after..."

I nodded "My papa Gabe."

He nodded "Well I gotta get ready hopefully I'll see you around soon."

I smiled softly "Hopefully."

Roman smiled and walked off

I smiled softly and looked down seeing the blue eyes on my sweet baby girl "Hey there baby girl."

"You two seemed cozy."

I sighed deeply "Really Phil?"

Punk sat down "You're here to be at my side not flirting with the talent."

I gave him a look "Flirting...I've known Joe for years...he was showing me pictures of his daughter....he was telling me how cute our daughter was....our daughter."

He shook his head "How well do you know him exactly.."

I put Katy back in her seat buckling her in "I'll be on the bus..."

Punk looked at me as I stood up."You are supposed to go out with me."

I shook my head "I'll explain to Vince tomorrow but right now I'm taking our daughter back to the bus because I refuse to fight with you..yet again."

He sighed "Mel."

I shook my head "I'll see you after the show."

Punk just nodded

I shook my head and left...I got Katy dressed and got her to sleep...I changed myself and decided to call my dad "Hey daddy."

"Mel what's wrong?"

I sighed "Got into it with Phil again."

"Why now?"

I sighed "We're at NXT...and naturally I ran into Joe we talked for a bit...then Phil starts acting like an asshole about it..."

"Phil doesn't seem like a jealous man Melanie."

I sighed "There is nothing to be jealous about dad that's the issue...since I came back this has been going on...I don't know what it is."

"Its a big change sweetheart... Katy is 8 months old...he's been on the road all this time now he's getting used it all...not making excuses for him he won't be acting like an ass to my daughter but talk it out."

I sighed hearing Kaia crying "Do you need to go?"

"Would you like to talk to Michelle maybe she'll be more help than I will."

I shook my head "I think I'm just gonna cuddle with my baby.."

"Alright I love you Meli."

I smiled softly "I love you too daddy..bye."

"Bye sweetheart."

I hung up the phone and opted to watch a movie...a while later Phil came back when he walked on I stood up and went to head to bed

Punk caught me wrist "Baby I'm sorry."

I sighed "I can't keep doing this with you...I'm here I'm with you...me talking to a friend doesn't mean anything."

He sighed "I got used to traveling alone...coming home to Chicago to my girls..now we're travling with our infant daughter its taking some getting used to."

I ran a hand through my hair "That's no excuse to be a complete ass to me Phil I'm the mother of your child I'm your girlfriend..I don't deserve it"

Punk took my face in his hands "I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry."

I sighed "Okay..."

He pressed a light kiss to my lips "I love you."

I nodded "I love you too."

Punk smiled "I'm gonna go shower."

I noddes slightly "I'm gonna go to bed."

He nodded "Alright babe."

I nodded and went to bed...in the middle of the night Katy woke up I stood in the kitchen giving her a bottle when Phil's phone buzzed...I picked it up seeing a message from some number I didn't know *I miss you* I just stared at the message before sitting the phone down...I put Katy back to bed and went to bed myself...who the hell was that

Author's Note

Who messaged Phil???

What exactly is Meli and Joe's past???