Chapter 26

*Meli's pov*

We were full force into the feud with Windham this week we had the girls on the road while Aiden was with my mom...while Joe was working out with Jon I took the girls to have a little fun before the show...I sat watching the girls run around this play place I smiled "I see you girls."

"She's gotten big."

I froze hearing that voice..I turned my head seeing Phil standing there "Yeah.."

Punk sighed "Can I sit?"

I shrugged "Go ahead.."

He sat down "How is she?"

I turned my attention back to the girls "She's fine.."

Punk sighed at my tone "Look the article.."

I looked at him harshly "What about it..how big of a bitch I am..how I took your daughter away and let Joe claim her...how I left you with no reason...you come out smelling like a rose but you fail to mention 3 years of you cheating..the year you were sleeping with someone we both worked with..the fact you walked away from your own flesh and blood...you gave her up you signed those papers...I begged you not to...you do not get to play the victim."

He looked down at his hands "I screwed up I know that...I regret everything..I just.."

I shook my head "No..I know where you are getting at and its no...she's 3..Joe is all she knows..he's daddy in every way that matters..one day I will tell her about you but not now she is way too young to understand and I will not have my baby confused..."

Phil sighed "Meli..I'm sorry."

I shook my head as I stood up "I forgave you long ago Phil but it changes nothing..you may have given me Katlyn but that's where it ends you're not her dad."

He nodded "Well I guess this is goodbye for good."

I nodded "Yeah."

Phil nodded "Okay.."

I nodded and walked away...I walked to the girls "We gotta go girls."

Lilly looked up at me as we walked to the car "Meli who was that?"

I smiled softly "An old friend of mine."

She nodded as I got them buckled in the car "Does daddy know him?"

I nodded "Yeah daddy knows him.."

Lilly nodded "Okay."

I got in buckling up then started the car "Now off to go bug Daddy and Uncle Jon."

Katlyn giggled "Daddy and On.."

I smiled and drove off..I got to the arena with the girls "Lilly Katlyn stay there I have to get my bag.."

Both girls nodded and stood by the back of the car

I got my bag out then closed the trunk and locked the car "Okay my darlins let's go."

Katlyn held onto my hand "We see daddy now mommy?"

I smiled "Yeah baby we are."

She smiled "Tay.."

I signed a couple autographs then headed inside after dropping off bags me and the girls headed to catering..I was silently thankful I opted on shorts a tshirt and my chucks instead of the dress I originally planned.."Alright let's get food then we find daddy."

Lilly looked up at me "I want pizza."

I smiled "Well let's hope they have it...if not daddy owes us pizza tomorrow."