Chapter 22

*Meli's pov*

Things were great..little Aiden was nearly 3 months old a fair skinned version of Joe...in January Joe won the Royal Rumble...but tonight at Fastlane he had to defend his spot at Wrestlemania against Bryan...tonight was the night I would return...we just had Aiden with us Katlyn refused to go my sweet little 3 year old didn't want to leave her Gigi and Poppy...I was dresses in skinny jeans tucked into flat kneehigh boots and a black fitted long sleeve shirt..I sat down calling home "Hey mom where is Kat?"

"Right here.."

I smiled softly "Katlyn."

"Hi mommy.."

I smiled "Hi baby...I miss you."

"Iss you too mommy.."

I had to smile "Did you have fun with Uncle Luke?"

"Yep..mommy Papa come tomorrow."

I smiled "Is Papa and Mimi coming to visit...are they bringing Chasey, Gracie and Kaia?"

"Yep..Gun coming too mommy."

I smiled "Sounds like fun are you excited?"

"Mommy you and daddy come too?"

I frowned "Not this time baby mommy and daddy have to work but we'll be home soon."

"I iss you big mommy."

I looked up as Joe walked in "I miss you too Kitkat...do you want to talk to Daddy?"

"Yes.."

I stood up handing the phone to Joe "There is a very cute little 3 year old who wants to talk to her daddy."

Roman took the phone "Hey baby girl."

I smiled and walked over tending to my now awake 3 month old..I picked him up changing him then giving him a bottle watching Joe on the phone with our toddler

He looked at me "No we miss you very much babygirl..I can't wait to see your bear Uncle Luke got you..yes baby daddy loves you to the moon and back...yes daddy loves Lilly and Aiden too.." He paused shaking his head laughing "Yes Katlyn daddy loves mommy too..I love you all more than there are stars in the sky...okay baby daddy has to go now I love you Monkey girl."

I had to laugh as he hung up "That child is something else."

Roman sat my phone on the table "I blame her mother."

I laughed "I gladly accept that."

He leaned down pressing a kiss to my lips "I love you."

I smiled softly "I love you.."

Roman smiled down at Aiden "My boy.."

I smiled "100 percent."

He bent down kissing Aiden's forehead "If only your sisters where here.."

I smiled softly "Well all 3 of our little monsters will be at Wrestlemania."

Roman nodded "You ready for tonight."

I nodded "Definetly."

He pressed another kiss to my lips "Me too.."

Before long it was show time..I took Aiden to the sitter Stephanie had hired...Joe would go out then Bryan..I would come out and sit at commentary...I stood backstage waiting once both guys were out my own music hit and I walked out Joe had a smile on his face..I took a seat by Jbl as the match start "Well hello guys."

Jerry spoke "Meli its great to see you you look great!"

I smiled "Thank you.."

Jbl nodded "Welcome back.."