𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

I was woken up by an unknown ringtone. I opened my eyes to be hit by bright sunlight that forced me to squint as I looked around to see where the noise was coming from.

"Ash, your phone is ringing," I prodded his side, trying to get him to respond. He let out a groan before reaching into his pocket, still keeping his eyes closed.

He eventually looked at who was calling him and cursed under his breath. "Yo...calm down, bro! i just lost track of time...aight, i'll be there."

"Is everything okay?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yea, Fezco just checkin up on me," Ash rolled his eyes.

I couldn't help but smile a little. I had always thought the relationship the two brothers had and how they cared for each other was rather wholesome.

"Right well I was going to make breakfast, do you like pancakes?" I asked sweetly but was met by a confused expression, "Yea, why?"

"Uh, well I was thinking I could make some for the both of us," I stated although it came out as more of a question.

"Oh, yea I'd appreciate that," he spoke softly, " I'm finna use the bathroom real quick."

I nodded in response before going into the kitchen to prepare the pancake mix. It didn't take me long and while the pan was heating up I displayed a few different sauces and toppings on the kitchen island for when they were ready.

The first pancake was just about done when Ash entered the kitchen, "Yo, it smells good in here."

"Here, you have this one," I flipped the pancake onto a plate and pushed it towards him, "I've put a couple toppings over there but if you want anything else, just ask."

I flipped a couple more pancakes onto a plate and carried them over to the kitchen island. Ashtray had already devoured his first one and judging by the look on his face, he seemed to have enjoyed it.

"On sum real shit, these the best pancakes I've ever had," he complimented.

"Thank you, they're really easy to make. I can send you the recipe if you'd like," I suggested innocently but he shook his head, "Nah, I'd fuck 'em up. I ain't even allowed near the oven no more."