𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

It had been a few days since I had moved out and I was becoming more sleep deprived each day. I couldn't shake the underlying guilt I felt about everything. I was still caught up on falling out with my mom and I couldn't help but feel like a burden to Ashtray and Fezco.

They didn't seem to mind having me around but I was convinced they were just trying to be polite. That's why I was constantly going out of my way to keep busy around the house doing chores, washing the dishes and doing pretty much anything else to take my mind off all of my unsettling feelings.

I had gotten up at 5am on Saturday morning, managing to escape from Ashtray's tight hold on my waist without waking him. I got myself showered and ready for the day making a conscious effort not to be too loud in fear of waking up the brothers.

I spent almost 2 hours deep cleaning the living room and kitchen before Fezco came downstairs in his pjs, "Morning kid."

"Morning Fez. Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" I smiled over at him.

"Yea that would be nice. Thanks Winnie," he replied as I started to make the pancake mix.

"Ion know if Ash already told you but we goin to this party tonight if you wanna come," Fez spoke from the other room.

"He didn't mention it but yea I don't see why not," I shrugged simply whilst preparing the pancakes.

I quickly plated up the pancakes for Fez and brought them out to the table where Ashtray was now sat across from him. "I didn't realise you were awake, do you want pancakes too?"

Ash did a silent nod without looking up from him phone. I was slightly confused by his cold response but shook it off, assuming he was still groggy since it was the early morning.

Not long after I returned with another plate of pancakes for Ash as Fez was just getting up from the table, "Thanks for these Winnie."

"It's alright. Don't worry about your plate I'll go wash it now," I insisted but Fez shook his head, "Nah, it's cool. You need to eat breakfast yourself."

I sent him a grateful smile and let him take his own plate before looking at Ashtray who still had a scowl on his face as he ate.

"What's up Ash? Are the pancakes not good?" I asked nervously as I stood beside his chair.

He looked up at me blankly before speaking, "What's going on witchu?"

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion at his question, "I don't know what you're talking about."