𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

I woke up extra early christmas morning to make sure everything was ready for Ashtray to pick me up

I woke up extra early christmas morning to make sure everything was ready for Ashtray to pick me up. I had all my stuff waiting at the door including the gifts for the boys and the grocery bags filled with everything I needed to make the dinner.

After my shower I changed into a plaid skirt with a long sleeved bodysuit and a pair of sheer tights. I then accessorised with a gold necklace and rings before styling my hair into a low pony tail.

Not long after I was ready the doorbell started ringing. I opened it to be met by a restless-looking Ashtray.

"Merry christmas Ash!" I squealed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a tight embrace.

"How you got so much energy this early in the morning?" Ash chuckled.

"Because it's christmas?" I spoke in a duh tone.

Ashtray came inside to grab the bags and then put them in the trunk of his car. "These all for me?" he asked while peeking in the bags.

I shoved him away slightly, not wanting him to see the presents I had bought. "No dumb ass. Some of those bags have the food for later and not all the presents are for you."

Ash jokingly frowned at me and then opened the car door for me before getting into his own side. Fortunately the journey to his place didn't take long since there wasn't very many people out christmas morning.

"Merry christmas Fez!" I called out while Ash trailed behind with the bags.

"Merry christmas to you too kid," Fez yawned, still in his m&m pjs.

Ash placed all my stuff on the table and went to sit on the couch as I sorted through the bags. I took the food supplies through to the kitchen before grabbing the two gift bags on the table, handing the larger one to Ash and the other one to Fez.

They both exchanged a look that I couldn't quite read but it must have been positive since they both thanked me with a smile. I sat at the other end of the couch that Ash was on and watched them intently.

"Aight i'll open mine first," Fez shrugged before opening his presents.

I had asked Ash for some ideas on what to get for Fezco but he wasn't much help, insisting Fez doesn't want anything from me but I refused to show up to his house on christmas day without any gifts for him.