𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

Ashtray seemed lowkey upset when I declined the offer of going with him and Fezco to the halloween party

Ashtray seemed lowkey upset when I declined the offer of going with him and Fezco to the halloween party. It wasn't that I didn't want to go with them, I just liked the idea of getting ready with Jules and showing up to the party with all the girls.

Mine and Jules' costumes contrasted each other perfectly. She was dressed in an angel costume, specifically the one from Romeo and Juliet, and I wore a dark angel costume.

Admittedly, mine was definitely on the more provocative side. I wore a tight black corset and a short mesh tutu skirt that left very little covered. I paired it with a pair of black angel wings and a black halo to match.

"So how are things with face tats?" Jules cooed as she applied her eye makeup.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname she used for Ashtray. "Things are fine, he said he is gonna meet me at the party."

"You know what that means," Jules giggled but I shot her a confused look. "You and him are definitely fucking tonight!" she said in a duh tone.

I grimaced at her words, "Me and Ash are just friends."

"Just friends don't argue the way you guys did the other day. I could literally feel the sexual tension in that car," she persisted.

"Girl shut up!" I stifled a laugh, taking a sip of my pregame cocktail.

Soon enough there was a knock at the door and we went down to see Rue on the porch. "Very smart, Bennett!" I complimented the curly haired girl who blushed in response.

We then went to meet Kat, Lexi and Cassie. All the girls looked amazing in their costumes, Lexi definitely taking the cake for most creative.

When we arrived at the party it was already packed with sweaty teenagers. I groaned at the sight, still not drunk enough to be able to tolerate all the dumb shit going on around me.

I followed the girls into the kitchen where we all did a row of shots. By this point I was feeling a lot more comfortable and took Jules' hand as we made our way onto the dance floor.

I couldn't help but take short glances at the door every so often, hoping to see Ash turn up amongst the crowd. It must have been my lucky day since just as I turned to the door I saw two familiar figures walk in.

They spoke briefly before Fez headed towards the backyard and Ashtray to the kitchen. Neither of them seemed to have noticed me so I thought I would have a little fun.

I stalked into the kitchen with caution, only approaching once I saw Ash facing away from me.

"BOO!" I gripped onto his shoulders and gave him a light shake as he turned around unamused.