𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

Somehow Rue, Jules and Elliot had all collectively convinced me to have a pool party. In all honesty it was more pressuring me than convincing but either way I still agreed.

I hadn't spent much time with anyone other than Ashtray outside of school hours so I thought it would be a good opportunity to have some fun with my friends.

I purposely kept the plans quiet because I didn't want randomers hearing about the party and crashing it. I only invited Jules, Rue, Elliot, Kat, BB, Maddy, Cassie, Lexi, Fezco and of course Ashtray.

I wore a brand new bikini set for the party. It was a crossed halter neck style in blue with thong bottoms to match along with a short white sarong to cover up. I had purposefully picked that exact set knowing it would show off all my new tattoos, even if it meant I couldn't actually get in the water.

Rue, Jules and Elliot were the first to arrive as I showed them through to the back yard. Without a second thought Elliot had already canon-balled into the pool resulting in the water splashing up onto me and the other girls.

"Stop! You're gonna get me wet!" I squealed, slightly jumping away from the poolside.

"Isn't that the point of a pool party?" Rue questioned in a teasing tone.

"Well yes but not for me. My tattoos are still healing," I explained before settling on a sun lounger.

Jules laid on the one beside me as Rue jumped in the water with Elliot. "I feel like we haven't hung out in ages," Jules hummed in my direction.

"Yea, I know. I've been spending a lot of time with Ash recently," I shrugged.

"I'm glad you sorted things out with him. You guys are literally soul mates," Jules cooed.

"I wouldn't go that far," I stifled a laugh which caused her to frown.

"If you aren't soul mates why have you got his initial on your body permanently?" Jules took a hold of my wrist and pointed to the tattoo.

"Fair point," I gave in. Sometimes I did wonder if Ashtray was really my soul mate but at the same time I knew we were both way too young to be thinking about that.

Not long after the rest of the girls arrived. "Hey bitch!" Maddie exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug. The other girls also offered kind greetings before following me through to the back yard.

I stood on the patio just about to message Ashtray asking where he was when two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who," a raspy voice whispered in my ear that sent shivers down my spine.