𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

"You're being ridiculous," I huffed as we were on the way home, "You're always ranting about school to me but now because I've got a boy for a tutor you're telling me to ditch it

"You're being ridiculous," I huffed as we were on the way home, "You're always ranting about school to me but now because I've got a boy for a tutor you're telling me to ditch it."

"That's not what I'm saying. All I'm asking is if it's really necessary for this kid to be coming over to your place when you got me to help you?" he grumbled as he kept his attention on the road.

"Don't get me wrong Ash, you're definitely the smartest guy I know but US history isn't exactly your forte," I stifled a laugh remembering the last time he tried to help with my homework and we ended up in a heated debate over who got the question right. It was me obviously.

He shook his head at me as we pulled up, "Fine but I'm staying here till he leaves."

I rolled my eyes but didn't try to argue on it any further. When we got inside I grabbed all my books and stationery and placed them on the table ready for Ethan to arrive.

"If you're staying I don't want you distracting us. You say more than three words and you're out," I warned Ash who mockingly gestured locking his mouth and throwing away the key.

Not long after the doorbell rang and me and Ash exchanged a short glance before I opened the door. "Hey Ethan. Come in," I greeted him with a smile as I ushered him inside.

"Hey Winnie.." Ethan replied as he saw Ashtray approaching, "Uh, hey man."

Ash looked at his through narrowed eyes and wordlessly nodded at the smaller boy. Clearly he was taking my warning a little too seriously.

I took no notice of the awkward interaction though as I showed Ethan through to the table and sat on one side as he got into the opposite chair facing me. Ash took the liberty of joining us as he sat at the head of the table with his eyes darting between me and Ethan.

I could tell Ethan was intimidated my Ashtray's presence as he looked tense and kept his head down. "So where should we start?" I spoke up with a wide smile, hoping to ease the tension.

"Well we can cover what we did in class if you need to go over it again," Ethan suggested to which I thankfully nodded.

We both flicked through our books before there was two shakes of the table. I looked up to see Ashtray with his feet propped up on the table, leaning back into his chair as if he owned the place.

I let out a sigh in response but chose not to verbally acknowledge it. I just wanted to get this hour over and done with so Ash would stop acting up.

About 15 minutes had gone by and we were finally able to work reasonably well. Ash had stayed silent, scrolling through his phone with his feet still kicked up on the table. That was until he decided to ignore my warning and randomly speak up, "Yo Ethan. You got a girl?"