𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

All eyes turned to me as I entered the back. Ashtray was leant up against the desk as the all too familiar blondie stood closely in front of him, batting her fake eyelashes.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I hissed at the sight of Lola.

"I'm just sorting her out with some pills," Ash was quick to defend as he moved away from the girl.

Before I could even respond the blonde had already opened her mouth, "Winnie it's a good thing you're here actually. I just want to apologise for what happened, I was out of order."

I narrowed my eyes as I darted between her and Ashtray. I could see by Ash's expression he was begging me not to make a scene so through gritted teeth I replied, "Thank you for the apology."

"Are you not gonna say sorry to me?" Lola sassed. This bitch really had the nerve.

"Why would I? You were the one making moves on my boyfriend," I retorted.

"Yes but you didn't have to turn into such an animal. You literally pulled my hair so hard I had to get my extensions redone and my black eye has only just started to fade!" she whined.

I couldn't help but laugh at her as Ash sent me a disapproving look.

"Well now you've learnt your lesson not to touch what doesn't belong to you," I shot her a fake smile.

"Aight. That's enough now," Ash warned as the tension in the room only escalated, "This is only gon take a minute Winnie, you can wait out there with Fezco."

"If it's only gonna take a minute then I might as well just wait right here," I shrugged calmly even though inside I was burning up. It was taking everything in me not to kill both of them.

"To be honest Winnie, I don't really feel comfortable with you in here. Not after you attacked me and the way you've been speaking to me," Lola spoke.

"If you don't feel comfortable then maybe you should leave since this is MY boyfriends store," I raised my voice slightly, my anger starting to slip through.

"She finna leave as soon as I sell her the stuff shawty," Ash tried to assure but I shook my head, "I think she should just leave now. Wouldn't want me to attack her again."