𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

I knew I had really fucked up when Ashtray didn't show up Monday morning. Deep down I knew he wasn't going to come pick me up after what happened a few nights ago but part of me still hoped he would.

I decided if I wanted to get to the bottom of whatever the fuck happened between us I would have to be the one to initiate the conversation. That's why I didn't go to school after Ash didn't show up, instead I planned on going to the store to talk it out.

I waited at home for a little while just in my own thoughts about things I wanted to say to Ash. After about an hour of procrastinating I left the house and walked to the store.

I approached to see Ash stood in front of a girl who was sat up on the counter. As I got closer I recognised the girl as Lola, the blonde who had been here that one time before when I skipped school.

Once they noticed me Lola whispered something into Ashtrays ear that made his nod slightly and laugh. I rolled my eyes and leant against the fridge as they both turned their attention to where I was stood.

"Ain't you supposed to be at school?" Ash stifled a laugh as Lola snickered.

"Oh so you did realise I had school but chose to not come pick me up?" I furrowed my brows.

"I assumed yo new boyfriend was gon give you a ride. My bad," Ash mockingly lifted his hands in defence.

"Whatever. I need to speak to you," I huffed.

"You need to be at school," Lola chimed in receiving a perplexed look from both me and Ash.

"Shut the fuck up blondie," I hissed before looking over at Ashtray, "I'm not fucking playing. We need to talk right now."

He simply nodded and gestured for me to go into the back, "Wait there," he mumbled to Lola who rolled her eyes.

Once we entered the back Ash sat down in his chair and I stood in front of him. "Aight, whatchu want?"

"A fucking explanation to why you're being like this with me maybe?!" I exclaimed. I couldn't hold it in any longer. The whole plan of being calm had gone out of the window as soon as he brought that clown attitude in front of Lola.

"Like what? You're the one showing up to my store and flirting wit sum druggie right in front of my face!" Ash raised his voice.

"Oh cmon Ash, you can't seriously think that's flirting? That's the same shit we do-," I began but he interjected before I could finish, "Exactly! That's my fucking point! You see me acting the way we do wit other bitches? No."