(36) Relive The Story

"I turned around and he was dancing beside Joey the horse. The poor thing looked horrified." Nina giggled, sipping at her coffee. Filming was drawing to a close and she was still focusing on the positive things around her, and right now her, Annie and Tom were reminiscing over multiple cups of caffeine.

"Snake hips just didn't work, huh, Tom." Annie smirked, glancing over at him, and he sensed there was something more to her words.

"I suppose not." Tom stirred his tea, not fully concentrating on the mug in front of him. "So where are you going after filming, Annie?"

Just then, Nina's phone began to ring. Molly. "Hang on guys, I've got to take this." Nina smiled apologetically. "Please carry on. I'll only be a second." She hurried out of the little café and leant against the wall outside as she saw Annie carry on talking. "Hey, Mol, what's up?"

"Nina, bad news, I'm so sorry, I didn't want t-" Molly came at Nina, talking at a hundred miles an hour, sounding quite worried.

"Slow down." Nina said, but panic began to rise in her. What had happened to her? Was it Kyle? Oh God, was Kyle making her do this? Nina's hand began to shake slightly, her nervous ways seeming to flood back quickly.

"I...you...look, you might not be able to move in..." Molly sighed, almost in defeat. Nina's heart sank. Something bad must have happened to her. What if Kyle had found her? What if she was hurt?

"Molly, what's going on? Are you okay?" Nina was tense now and she had to stop herself from wanting to pace up and down the pavement outside the window.

"I'm...I'm fine. Look, I got someone moving in with me, and I'm not sure there'll be enough room for us three and a dog..." And a child, Nina thought.

The only person who knew was Tom, and she hadn't even began to psych herself up to tell her parents, because then the conversation would soon move on to Kyle and she would have to explain things she wasn't ready to explain yet.

"That's...that's great for you, but what do I do now, Mol?" She knew exactly what her sister would suggest, and she was exactly right.

"Tom."

"Molly, I can't just move in with an actor who spends most of his time away from London anyway. And think of the press! They'll be all over me like a swarm, and we don't want that..." Molly knew exactly what situation her sister was referring to and it was taboo. Nothing more was said and Nina waited patiently for her sisters next reply.

"He thinks highly of you, you know that."

"I think highly of Dave Grohl but he's not about to move in with me!" Nina sighed, exasperated. "Look, I'll... I'll get something sorted, ok?"

"You do that. You go, girl. And remember if Ky- if he lays a single finger on you, he's even more dead to me than he already is, ok?"

"Just don't land yourself in prison, okay?" Nina wasn't sure whether she was kidding or not. "Love you, Mol."

"Love yo-" She was gone just as abruptly as she always was. Nina sighed, shivering. The weather was getting worse and she was sure there was a storm coming. She went quickly back inside, her hair tousled slightly.

As she sat back down she heard an unusual song playing over the quiet sound system. Smells Like Teen Spirit. Tom had a stupid grin on his face, Annie had a stupid grin on her face and it didn't take a drunk Benedict to work out that they'd had something to do with it.

"How did you know I like this song?" Nina cocked her head, amused, as Tom looked at her brightly.

"The other day, you were humming it while you were attacking my face with the powder brush that makes me sneeze. Then you were singing it in the car on the way back to the hotel. You-"

"Sing when I have headphones in." Nina sighed. "God, I'm good at embarrassing myself, aren't I?"

"I thought you were rather good, but..." Tom shrugged, finishing his drink. "If you say so, darling, if you say so." Annie just regarded him with slightly narrow eyes, and Nina had a feeling she was trying to work something out. You're not the only one, Nina thought, as she plastered a smile on her face.

"So what'd I miss?" Nina asked simply enough, and they both suddenly looked like deers in the headlights of the Nina-bus. They both widened their eyes a little, simultaneously blurted 'nothing!' and Annie appeared to choke slightly. "So now you have to tell me, because I know there's something..."

"It's a surprise." Tom said quickly, and Nina missed the quick glare that Annie shot at him. "Annie is-uh..."

"Moving...house...?" Annie struggled to find words for a moment and it seemed more like a question to Nina than a statement.

"Sure....?" Nina smiled, looking to them both. "I'm gonna miss this, you know. Us three."

"The three musketeers?" Tom offered.

"Not quite." Nina felt his fingers brush against hers suddenly on the table and she flinched, looking at him in surprise before realising he was only reaching for a napkin across from him.

"Well, we're all based in London, right? We can rendezvous there." Annie flicked her long red fringe out of her face. "But I guess we'll all see each other at the premier."

"The premier? What premier?" Nina fiddled with her earrings, and chewed on the inside of her lip.

"The premier for the film. I was chatting to Steven yesterday, and he said you're coming. You are, right?" Tom looked at her earnestly.

So that's what I signed up for when I had no idea when he was saying... Nina scratched the back of her neck, and stared at the table for a moment before looking up. "Well I have a feeling that even if I wasn't invited, you two would make me come anyways."

"You got that right, sister."

[A/N] more awkward tension! more amazing annie! drop a vote if you're still enjoying and there may still be a few little surprises in store...
yours truly :) x

Forget-Me-Not (A Tom Hiddleston Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara