1

Dante's POV

I don't personally understand why, after all these years, my father deems it necessary for me to go back to school. I have spent many years just shuffling from place to place with my parents and my twin brother, but I really don't get why we need to go back to school. It was a horrid place, from what I remember and I had no interest in going back, I really didn't.

"Dante! Get up and get Sterling up too!" My mother, Antoinette, screamed at me as I lay in my bed and watch the clock hands slowly tick by, past 6am when I needed to be up. I growled and groaned as I shoved the heavy duvet cover of mine to get out of bed.

I lived in a 6 bedroomed house in Portland now with my mother, father (Nicu), my twin brother Sterling and his wife, Elisabeta. My brother and I are 17 and even though we have been home schooled for as the last 6 years, my father believes that we should experience our senior year at a normal high school. I know that my brother being 17 and married may shock a few, but my family do not conform to societal norms. My brother and Elisa have been married since my brother turned 16. Elisa is the same age so we would all be going through this idiotic idea of my father.

I wish I could have met my love by now, but alas it has only been my brother and so I am annoyed with this predicament. I went out of my red painted, gothic bedroom and down the hall to my brother's room. I knocked on the door and I heard giggling before shuffling about. I groaned as it didn't take a genius to realise what was going on and my brother opened the door with a towel around his waist.

"Yes, little brother?" I am also younger than my twin by 10 minutes. My brother and I looked the same except for our eyes. We have the same brown/black hair which was short.medium in length. We are both 6 feet tall and have the physic of an athlete. I have green eyes like our mother and Sterling has hazel like our father.

"Mum wants us up, now." I growled as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "So get ready and meet us downstairs in 30 minutes." I groaned as I went off back to my room and I heard my brother's door shut.

I had a quick shower and changed into a pair of black straight jeans, a white T-Shirt and my charcoal leather quilted biker jacket. I slipped on my favourite pair of Converse Grey embossed and appliqued logo boots before going down the stairs. 

I had my breakfast with my brother, sister-in-law and parents before brushing my teeth. I grabbed my blackberry, iPod and car keys before slinging my black back pack on my shoulder. I found my sister-in-law and my brother making out at the door, which made me groan in disgust. As much as I loved them, I hated all this making out.

"I am not riding with you." I moaned as I pushed past them to get out the front door and over to my black volkswagen touareg, latest model. I shoved my backpack into the back seat and got in. My brother and his wife got into my brother's black 2013 hyundai santa fe sport. I plugged my iPod into the car and started to play Stone Sour's Through Glass.

I drove up to the grey and dreary looking building with a bunch of students around my age, some younger, standing outside or near cars and bikes. There were people of all different types and cliches. The building looked depressing and it had three floors, including the ground floor. It pictures of the school's cat mascot and there seemed to be a big emphasis on the sports in this place. I instantly hated this place and couldn't wait for this year to be over. I drove up to the parking lot and parked the car where I could before getting out.

I heard the gasps and whispers of people around me, but I wasn't caring. I just grabbed my backpack and put on my sunglasses before walking into the school. I heard a lot of the girls whisper and moan about how gorgeous I looked and about how much they wanted me, but I never paid any attention to them. What was the point? I didn't want them. I wanted that elusive her that I hadn't found yet.

I walked over to the office and pulled my glasses off to look at the woman behind the desk. She was old, about 50 with greying hair and glasses. She smiled at me and looked deep into my eyes.

"Hello dearie, what can I do for you?" She crackly asked me.

"I'm a new student and I'm starting today." I told her and she smiled as she turned to her computer.

"You're name, dear?"

"Dante Nicholai." She typed my name into the keyboard and printed it off. She handed it to me and it seemed like a good enough schedule. I had a good selection of AP classes and normal classes. My first class was Art and I took a map of the school before travelling around the school.

"Hey sugar, you lost?" A dyed blond girl asked me and she had green eyes that looked a little sickly. She was in the shortest skirt I had ever seen and the tightest top. She disgusted me.

"No, I can find my way." I said as I pulled my arm away from her and sulked into my art class room. Once I walked into the art room, my world was forever changed with one look into her crystal blue eyes that highlighted by the black eyeliner she had on. It was her.

Belladonna's POV

My alarm went off at the same time that it does every morning and I smacked it off before getting up. I turned on my iPod docking station and it started to play The Pretty Reckless 'Make me Wanna die'. I tied up my long ghostly white with black highlighted hair and washed my face before putting on my make up. I'm one of the school goths, so I wear heavy black eyeliner that highlights my crystal blue eyes and dark lipstick. I made my eyes smoky and my eyeshadow is dark. My skin is kept clear from any blemishes and spots because I am a 10th Generation Witch, but I am also more powerful than my mother because my father was a warlock; he died when I was 10 and that was when I became Gothic.

No one knows what I am except my mother and I like to keep it that way. Once my make up was on, I put on my clothes. I put on my black satin and velvet fishtail skirt with black lace frills, my Black Corseted Cotton & Lace Keyhole Gothic Blouse and a pair of Black Mesh Lace Stripe Patterned Tights. I put on my Velvet Fishtail Hooded Coat and my favourite pair of 3-Button Ankle Boots with a 5 3/4" heel with 1 3/4" platform. 

I grabbed my Iron Fist Bone Breaker Handbag that had all of my school work in it. It was my last year before my mother promised to send me to the witch school that she went to for college. I wanted to go so bad and work on my powers with people who are like me.

I had breakfast with my mother, but she quickly rushed off to her job, which was a GP at a local practice. She kissed me on the forehead, told me to lock the door and have a good day before leaving. I watched her to go, ate my breakfast before brushing my teeth and reapplying my red lipstick. I grabbed my phone, iPod and car keys before locking the front door and getting into my black Volkswagen polo to drive to school.

I parked up in the school's car park and got out. I put my iPod earphones into my ears and turned it on as I walked into the school. I went over to my locker, turned my combination into the lock and opened it up to get out my books. I scanned my timetable and found out that I had my favourite class first, Art.

The popular girls used to pick on me, but once my powers came in, I would trip them up or cause them to have accidents whenever they upset me or picked on me. I get left alone now and that was just how I liked it. I went into my class and took my iPod out of my ears.

"Morning Mrs Trapps."

"Morning Belladonna,"

"It's Bella, miss." I told her as I took my seat and pulled out my sketch book to start doodling. I am normally in here a lot and Mrs Trapps sees me a lot. I am good at art.

When the bell rang, people started piling into the classroom and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but today I had been having an odd and weird feeling about this day, something was going to happen, something was going to change. It all did when I saw him and looked up into those gorgeous green eyes. I practically melted.