9

9

It had been a couple of weeks since my mother had thrown a fit at me for dating a vampire. I wonder what she would say if she found out I had sex with that vampire. Ah well, I love Dante and there is nothing that can be said or done to take me away from him.

As the days have gone on and the full moon has gotten closer, the need and the feelings that I have had for Dante have nearly overtaken my body. There are some days when I am sitting next to him in class and the need to jump his bones has been so bad that I have had to take him to the nearest storage closet for quick sex. It is the only thing that calms my needs and Dante does not mind at all.  

"We can't keep doing this." I panted as Dante rammed his cock into me again. We were in the second floor science closet and we'd missed P.E for this. We were in science and the feeling of want came over me so bad that as soon as we left, I shoved my tongue into his mouth and we ended up in here.

I groaned as I clung on to his back and moved my hips in time with his. As soon as I came, the need decreased and I felt better. Dante came soon after and put his condom in the bin before pulling on his pants. I straightened myself out too and then we left for our last class.

"How much longer till the full moon?" I asked as he snaked his fingers through mine.

"A few more days."

"I don't think I can wait till the full moon for you to mark me, I mean, I'm missing classes to have sex with you in closets."

"We don't have to wait till the full moon."

"We don't?"

"No, don't you remember what my dad said? We have to mark each other by the full moon, not on it." I literally wanted to facepalm myself right then, how could I have been so stupid? I could have saved myself a lot of lost class time if I had just let him mark me ages ago.

"That's it, tonight we are claiming each other and helping me to get rid of this constant need to jump your bones because otherwise I'm going to have to repeat the year."

"Don't worry, my love, we'll take care of your overactive sex drive as soon as we get home." He told me and then kissed my forehead.

I made it through the last hour without trying to jump Dante and I was really starting to worry about how much of a slut I had become. It seemed like I had to have sex with Dante at least once a day as we got closer and closer to the full moon. I was hoping that this marking would take care of all of that for me.

To make sure that Dante and I didn't have sex in the car, I drove with Elisa and Dante went with Sterling. I used to sleep in Dante's bed, but recently I have had to sleep next door with the door locked. Tonight that would change, Dante and I would claim each other and then we could go back to how it was, at least until the next full moon when we would have to mate fully and we would both be turned.

Nicu is still not 100% sure what happens to us. He's read stories and heard accounts of what happen to the last vampire-witch pairing, but nothing concrete. It was so long ago that not many know what exactly happened and the only two who do were killed.

"This is hopeless." Nicu sighed in annoyance as he slammed yet another book shut. We'd just gotten home and I went to see Nicu in the library.

"It's not." Nicu jumped at my voice. "Maybe all we can do is try the mating and see what happens to us, but not for another month."

"Yes, yes, I have a month. Thank you child."

"It's ok, sometimes the best way to find something out is by doing it."