3

>>Belladonna's tattoo in the corner, just imagine the moon and the triquetra further apart.

~o0O0o~

3

Dante's POV

What is it with this girl and running? After her eyes glazed over she rushed out and I didn't see her the rest of the day. I worried that something was up, so I went to the office and made the woman give me Belladonna's full name and address.

Belladonna Hazel Malory Aldenta is an only child and was born on December 21st 1995. She lives with just her doctor mother and her father is dead. She lives 20 minutes from here and it was time to take a drive to see her.

I turned up outside a nice looking two storey house in a simple looking neighbourhood. I saw a VW polo out front and I could feel that Bella was here. She was also worried and I knew that she felt me too.

I went up to her door and knocked. I had no idea what I was going to say about how I got here or how I knew that she lived here, but I needed to make sure that she was ok.

She opened the door and narrowed her eyes at me. She had changed into a pair of PJs that had skulls and cross bones on the trousers and a skull on the grey tank top. Her face was clear of make-up and she looked 10x prettier. Her skin was so clear and perfect. Her eyes were so pretty, like the clearest blue sea and her lips were naturally red, but just a little lighter than they were this morning.

She glared at me and her light eyes turned dark. Her tattoo grew darker and more noticeable. I knew she was growing angry at me and I felt something push at me, but I pushed back. Bella pursed her lips together and I knew it was her doing this somehow so I grabbed her face with my vampire speed before crashing my lips to hers.

I closed my eyes and let the rush of love come through me as. I kissed her. She was in shock, but then she relaxed and kissed back. She grabbed on to my jacket and I pushed her in to the house before shutting the door. She opened her mouth slightly and I took my chance, I let my tongue play with hers. It played back and she moaned as she leaned into me. I felt something go through her and it felt like pure magic. She was something new altogether, but she tasted so good on my tongue and I wanted to get closer. I pushed her up against a wall and pushed myself against her. She groaned as her hands grabbed on to the back of my jacket and she hissed as I pushed my bulging pants into hers. I wanted her, I needed her, but I wanted to know a lot more about her before I made her mine. I pulled back and started to trail kisses down her throat. She groaned and swallowed as I made my way back up. She then seemed to regain herself and she pulled herself away from me. She pushed me back and regained her breathing.

"What are you?" I whispered to her.

"I'm pissed off, that's what I am." She yelled as she went into the living room and looked into the mirror where I'd left a hickie on her neck. "You marked me!"

"What are you?" I said louder.

"I should be asking the same thing, but I know the answer vampire."

"You know?"

"I'm not an idiot. I know."

"How?"

"I think it’s time for you to leave." She said to me as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, emphasising her chest to me.

"If you know who I am then you know why I am here." I said as I came up to her and she let me hug her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she unfurled her arms before hugging me too. She sighed as she felt the love between us burn.