18

18

Recap:

“Well hello Belladonna.”

“Ah fuck.” She cursed.

(2 HOURS BEFORE)

Belladonna:

I looked up at the prison again and sighed as I thought about how I was going to get in. How the hell was I going to do this? Did they even know if I was here? I guessed not from the way that I had been standing here for what felt like 20 minutes and no one had come up to me or tried to handcuff me. Nope, I was standing here and I was happily just looking up at the prison, formulating a plan.

I slowly tiptoed my way over to the gate and lightly pushed my magic through the gate and it worked. My magic was able to melt the metal gate, just a little to make sure that I could do it and I smiled at that fact.

I went around to the corner of the prison gate and used my nail to melt a circle in the gate. I pushed it and let myself get into the prison before pushing the steel I burnt back up against the gate to make it seem like I hadn’t done anything.

I sneaked, well waddled, across the grass lawn and over to prison. I tried to look for another way into the prison other than the front door, but this place didn’t have any windows. It was a big square shape and I could see that there was no middle part. I guess the middle part was where they fought and being this heavily pregnant (17 weeks to me and 34 to humans), there was no way I was going to climb that, but I could float. I wondered if I could do it without Dante around as he was my other half, but I had to try.

I focused in on myself and felt my magic, but then there was something else there, something more and that was when I realised that it was my son’s magic too. I could feel him like he had always been there and I could hear his heart beat in my head as I listened into his magic, into him.

Mum’ He said to me and I felt him kick my stomach. I could see him do it in my head. He was in my head and his magic was strong.

Kellien…I need your help with this.

I knew you would

Cocky, mister, I’m still your mother

I’m here mum, let’s go get Aunt Elisa and Uncle Sterling’ He told me as a wave of power rushed through me and my magic was filled to the breaking point. I knew and felt like I could do anything. This was how I was going to end this prophecy.

I closed my eyes and pointed my hands to the floor, which allowed me to float up and I carefully placed my feet on the top of the prison. I am so glad I’m not afraid of heights. I looked down and the smell was rancid. It was horrible here. It smelt of death and decay. There was a huge cage in the middle of the prison and it was covered in blood, flies and chunks of dead vampires. It was so vile and barbaric. I wanted to throw up, but that would give me away.

I jumped down and slowly floated to the ground. I landed with my knees bent and I had to hold my breath from the stench that was stronger down here. Vampires are lucky they can’t breathe because this would defiantly knock them out without even fighting.

I took off my jacket and used it to cover my nose and mouth before walking over to one of the doors here. I pushed at it, but it was locked and I looked around to see if I was going the right way. I could see guards in the watch tower high above me, but they couldn’t see me, not yet, this necklace only had a little bit of magic left.